JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Daily Bacon

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 511 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

On 19/03/2017 at 10:31 PM, Tbs77 said:

If you're stumbled I apologize in advance. So my daughter got this card for me to give to my wife.

20170319_071706-1080x1440.jpg20170319_073007.jpg

Technically it should be the other way around since I cook the bacon. emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Happy belated anniversary to you and your wife, brother Tracey. :)

I love pancakes with bacon and maple syrup.  Yum yum!!!

And for the record I eat bacon at least 5 times a week ... if the new system doesn't get here first, I will have to die of something and I can think of worse things to die of than death by bacon!!!!  :lol:

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

Happy belated anniversary to you and your wife, brother Tracey. 

I love pancakes with bacon and maple syrup.  Yum yum!!!

And for the record I eat bacon at least 5 times a week ... if the new system doesn't get here first, I will have to die of something and I can think of worse things to die of than death by bacon!!!!  

Technically, IMHO, it's the pancakes and maple syrup that might be the cause of you missing out on the opportunity to have eaten more bacon for a longer period of time!

I started looking at this thread from page one....made it to page 8. My cholesterol & trigs went up a 1000 points and they're already bad enough.  :D:DYou guys I'm starving!!

Thanks....thanks a lot. 

Actually you guys are MY comic relief now. 

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

22 minutes ago, Linda Hoy said:

I started looking at this thread from page one....made it to page 8. My cholesterol & trigs went up a 1000 points and they're already bad enough.  :D:DYou guys I'm starving!!

Thanks....thanks a lot. 

Both spiritually upbuilding AND fun to be with.:D

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

1 hour ago, Linda Hoy said:

Tried to get a cute picture of 4 baby pigs...

Hmmm....breakfast on the run, that's as fresh as it gets....:eat:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

13 minutes ago, Linda Hoy said:

Okay, one more thing I think I learned here for pictures.

Now who could eat this cutie? :blink::wacko::o

IMG_0099.JPG

Where is he now?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

No idea, probably piggy heaven?? Just kidding. 

Gotta figure out how to put "quotes" in my messages. O well, all in good time.

Okay, one more thing I think I learned here for pictures.
Now who could eat this cutie? :blink::wacko:default_ohmy.png
IMG_0099.JPG.b638e5310f81231513075b7b29c20c93.JPG

See post 245...cutie that can eat the cutie!
I started looking at this thread from page one....made it to page 8. My cholesterol & trigs went up a 1000 points and they're already bad enough.  default_biggrin.pngdefault_biggrin.png. You guys I'm starving!!
Thanks....thanks a lot. 

Page 8? You're half way home!

1 minute ago, Tbs77 said:

See post 245...cutie that can eat the cutie! emoji23.png

I think she is just teasing us, he is probably already gone. ...:(

Went back to post 245. :D:D Now that video was great!!! 

Okay I'm really starving now. 

O yeah gotta add bacon to the shopping list. Woohoo!!i

IMG_0102.JPG

7 minutes ago, pnutts said:

Bought some good bacon on Friday - 1 Kg (2.2 lbs ). half already eaten :eat::eat:

I do like bacon, but as I mentioned some place before I already have my doctor nagging me about bad cholesterol & triglycerides. :angry: I still might put it down on the shopping list. :huh:

3 hours ago, Linda Hoy said:

Tried to get a cute picture of 4 baby pigs...:huh: couldn't get 're done. :blink:

Okay I think I got this down to a science. LOL You guys are gonna be so sorry I was accepted here.  Mmmmmuuuuuaaaahhhhhh.  Here's the 4 piglets. 

IMG_0106.JPG

My routine: Bacon and eggs 5 days a week, everything checks out about normal for my age (78). Choleresterol, triglycerides and blood pressure are with in a normal to high normal range. Something that makes my life more bearable: my heart doctor does not subscribe to the theory that salt intake contributes to high blood pressure. So not only do I get my choice of food but it tastes good too! My problem is not quality, but quantity, if I could get that resolved I would be the image of health for an old man. Now I am just a fat old man. :(

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

My routine: Bacon and eggs 5 days a week, everything checks out about normal for my age (78). Choleresterol, triglycerides and blood pressure are with in a normal to high normal range. Something that makes my life more bearable: my heart doctor does not subscribe to the theory that salt intake contributes to high blood pressure. So not only do I get my choice of food but it tastes good too! My problem is not quality, but quantity, if I could get that resolved I would be the image of health for an old man. Now I am just a fat old man. 

If ok with your doctor incorporate strength training (body weight) exercises and you'll look like Jack LaLane in no time.

2 minutes ago, Old said:

My routine: Bacon and eggs 5 days a week, everything checks out about normal for my age (78). Choleresterol, triglycerides and blood pressure are with in a normal to high normal range. Something that makes my life more bearable: my heart doctor does not subscribe to the theory that salt intake contributes to high blood pressure. So not only do I get my choice of food but it tastes good too! My problem is not quality, but quantity, if I could get that resolved I would be the image of health for an old man. Now I am just a fat old man. :(

I don't have "portion control" either.  But it's about time I learn.  Sounds like your doctor is behind the time regarding salt intake. :blink::D

22 minutes ago, Old said:

my heart doctor does not subscribe to the theory that salt intake contributes to high blood pressure.

EDIT: Posted..then googled...then edited...:unsure:

Edited by Tortuga