JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Do you have studies attending the meetings?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1913 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

For what it's worth, in our hall we have a number attend the Sunday meetings, less on the Thursdays but still some. For myself, my study conductor invited me to a Sunday meeting after my first study... coincided with a CO visit. 

Certainly catapulted my progression as well as being an early indicator for me as to whether it was something to tickle my ears with or something I seriously wanted to pursue. 

Personally, I think it's so important to just get people to Jehovah's house, it's a real eye opener!

I don’t. But a brother has a study that has been coming and boy is he prepared to give answers. 

The minute I hear our conductor call on him my ears perk right up anxious to hear his comment. 

I know it brings a smile to the brother’s face. 

Its refreshing to hear a new one’s comments. 

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

3 hours ago, Loopy said:

I don’t. But a brother has a study that has been coming and boy is he prepared to give answers. 

The minute I hear our conductor call on him my ears perk right up anxious to hear his comment. 

I know it brings a smile to the brother’s face. 

Its refreshing to hear a new one’s comments. 

He does a great job of reading the Scriptures, too.

Hope it won't be too much longer before Dennis is calling on our 'Brother' Bruce.^_^

Perhaps the end of May in Green Bay?:D

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Our Cobe's (second) wife has a daughter and an older son. Her daughter was pressured by the other side of the fam, but overcame it and was Baptized, now serving in a cong with less publishers (suggested by the CO.) Her son stopped attending when he graduated HIgh School (about twelve years ago). He has been studying regularly with his grandparents.  He is now an Unbaptized Publisher. Happy announcement for all of us.

We also have a former B.S. who I believe was an U.P, but stopped attending. She is now back to meetings.

We were setting up the cart a few weeks ago, and a (former?)  Sister of ours noticed us, but was traveling in the opposite direction. She has never been df'd.  The elders knew I was writing to her when she was in jail and embedding the Watchtower in my letters, b/c the county jail would not accept our literature.  She has been released now and I hope the sight of the brothers and sisters at the carts may touch her heart. Her younger son has been attending meetings in a different cong. Her older son is in prison. I write him from time to time and send him some lit, which he shares with his Bunkie and others. Sorry if going OT.