JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3918 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Here it is in PDF and ePub

Now you do markup and notes.... Cool

Ask and .. And you shall receive .. I luv it

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/bible/

Lance

Edited by TheDoorGuy

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

You know what, I go to jw.org daily.  I read the online bible, and I listen to it as well.  I never even THOUGHT to check out the e-pub version!!!  Thanks Lance!

Me either, thanks Lance.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Yah, the PDF isn't the reference bible.  I get confused by that, too, since it does have the marginal references, but it doesn't have the footnotes.

I have a copy of isilo on my Nook tablet.   I have the Watchtower Library with the reference bible that can be read in isilo.    I think that's what you're looking for.  If your device can download isilo, then you'd be able to do that, too.

Has there ever been a downloadable copy of the Reference NWT Bible?

The only one I am aware of is in iSilo format.

It would be nice to have one as an epub or better yet a well generated PDF, since iSilo is really lacking in the annotations department.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

There is an app for iPad which has the NWT Reference Bible (multilingual) with optional audio too.  Facilities for notes, highlights and for switching languages.  All notes etc can be backed up to Dropbox so that they can be restored if you need to reinstall at any time.  I have the English, Czech and Arabic Bibles downloaded.  It cost £0.69

Hello my brother Bohemian,Could you put the link for iPad?Please

If you look in the App Store and search NWT it is the first option. Jw-nwt.

Jerry, it may be so, but I had only seen it on a mobile phone. Maybe I'll get round to trying it soon.