JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Waiter Crew At Bethel

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3855 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Wasn't there another video over a year ago .. Similar to this that .. Disappeared .. Is this a remake or edit of the older one.. It just looks familiar ...

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

Thanks Musky I have always wanted to travel to NY. Bethel.  :boating:

What a team. Its interesting to see the kitchen and the dining room are similar to the Aussie Branch.

I want that dishwasher. Awesome. LOLS.  B)

I love the art work with the cultelery  :D

I love the OH WHAT A FEELING shot at the end, Are they standing on a bridge.?

I would love to see a cook of in that kitchen totally awesome.

& some wicked manuvers on the snowboards :thumbsup:

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

very cool. :thumbsup:

:scooter: wish I could be one of them :yes:

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion,

and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening..." ~ Malachi 3:16

Yes, this video came out a couple years ago, but the Branch said to take it down. I managed to snag a copy off of YouTube before it disappeared though and have had it in my collection.

I won't be surprised if your video vanishes or we get a little email here. So get it while it's hot :P

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

I just found a way to do it. I had to edit the URL and remove the full-screen feature. Then on the page of the video, look to the top, left side and click on the little "down arrow".

Here is the adjusted link:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-0EUtGQU0dseFdpd240SGN5emM/edit

Chuck you are amazing :punk:

:D as always

many thanks!

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion,

and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening..." ~ Malachi 3:16

I just found a way to do it. I had to edit the URL and remove the full-screen feature. Then on the page of the video, look to the top, left side and click on the little "down arrow".

Here is the adjusted link:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-0EUtGQU0dseFdpd240SGN5emM/edit

Worked for me just fine.  Thanks, so much better than what I come up with.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-0EUtGQU0dseFdpd240SGN5emM/preview?pli=1

This was really nice, and I want to share with all of you, I got sick and tired of all the sickening news stories, this is NOT one of those news items. 

It seems we get the same emails! :)

I got his one from Alabama this evening, after I got back from the KH.  Where did yours come from and I hope I put it in the correct forum. 

Since it was not really a "discussion of anything related to our faith, meetings, ministry, the Bible, and our whole association of brothers" I felt it belonged in the "Of public interest to Jehovah's Witnesses" forum, where we already had a thread going on the same video with with the same title and  many replies. 

Edited by Musky

We watched the "Waiter Video" last night during our Family Worship. We used it and the time-lapse video that shows the painting-out of the words on the building that was sold to discuss "Sacred Service".

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~