JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

I want to thank you all for putting up with my comments I'm not leaving the membership just leaving putting comments on certain subjects. I want to apologize to a few such as CME also to ah 173 I love you both as brother and or sister please forgive me for being harsh. There's many others I would love to thank formerly bro Richard storm Swift for being my loan follower Bagwell pj driver who I think if we ever met we would get along very well. Dags. Rockets qapla for hosting Zoom. I love your guy's comments such as hope friends call me Ross old Julie for really getting the news of peace and security TBS 77 Carlos and Allen for helping me with technical issues Shawnster Ben jeptha Bob hat check girl Luigi 62 and many others I love you all like brothers and sisters. In the new system you'll know who I am I'll be the good for nothing slave digging privies for everybody because that's all I'm good for. This is not a call for help and you don't even need to comment or leave reactions I just have to devote more time to being more spiritual and as many of you know my wife is not in the truth want to spend more time trying to be a good husband to her hopefully that will make a difference I will be viewing the spiritual gems and our ministry sections really showed that you guys  are smarter than me and I appreciate the time you take in leaving your comments. I love you all take care. Also thank you to Astrid

Screenshot_2020-09-06-09-17-12.png

Edited by Todd komaniak

No wonder Jehovah had this law for the Israelites written down:

When you reap the harvest of your land, you must not reap the edge of your field completely and you must not pick up the gleaning* of your harvest." -Leviticus 19:9

🤩 The tree isn't even fully harvested yet.

gojiberries.jpg

- Read the Bible daily 

Phil.2:5

The Space Station put on a good show a few hours sgo. It passes often, but it was still early {6pm} and a cloudless evening. Is vidible for over 5 minutes as it zooms overhead at 27,000 km/h (7km sec) 

It will pass visibly 6 days (nights) in a row. I missed the first 2. 3 passes to go. 

I waved, but I don't think they saw me. 🖐️ 
Old (Downunder) Tone

ISS-20200910.jpg

ISS-20200910c.jpg

Edited by Maʹher-shalʹal-hash-baz

14 minutes ago, Maʹher-shalʹal-hash-baz said:

The Space Station put on a good show a few hours sgo. It passes often, but it was still early {6pm} and a cloudless evening. Is vidible for over 5 minutes as it zooms overhead at 27,000 km/h (7km sec) 

It will pass visibly 6 days (nights) in a row. I missed the first 2. 3 passes to go. 

I waved, but I don't think they saw me. 🖐️ 
emoji3073.pngOld (Downunder) Tone emoji854.png

Ha, we can't even see the sun how on earth are we going to see the tiny space station? :lol:

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Couple pictures of how bad the smoke was here, due to East or South East winds. My eyes watered, throat was sore and man oh man what a headache. 

2091717011_Smoke1(1331x748).thumb.jpg.1b14a8a0b85a5dd7787c4a3fdb9dd20d.jpg1276800383_Smoke2(748x1331).thumb.jpg.ad898b00a516e34d80446208bc7b580e.jpg

But on the brighter side, the wind started coming from the West, cooler, moist. Clearing out some of the smoke so I could go into the garden (cough, cough) this harvest and the one in a couple days are all mine. Will get 6 jars of pickle chips, 5 quarts of green beans and several zucchini for patties (like hashbrown patties). Frozen and ready to reheat. 

Gem squash, there's 3 here but at least 4 more to come. Just slice and seed and fry up in butter and garlic, nice! The gal who gave me the seed is saving a couple Gem's to harvest seed from for next year, yup, I'll grow these again.

1427040438_Harvest(1331x748).thumb.jpg.a1e89f516f11276ea94e2d50b04cf1ad.jpg

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

29 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

Couple pictures of how bad the smoke was here, due to East or South East winds. My eyes watered, throat was sore and man oh man what a headache. 

Do you have an N95 mask?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I just love silhouette photos. ❤️

This one, of a tree in front of the moon,

(or the sun through thick smoke)

is particularly cool. (tu)

1289273010_Coolpic.gif.f159ce4b22a658d69fc5c7ff321f3926.gif

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif