img_0003.jpg

img_0002.jpg

Peony

img_0006.jpg

img_0009.jpg

img_0012.jpg

img_0013.jpg

img_0022.jpg

Astrid, l love this your flowers, l couldn't send any picture since. Even to upload my own pictures has not bee possible. I am using my little nokia phone for all this browsing, the pictures l have on it a too large to be uploaded. Pls can l use one of this for now?

This is an Amaryllis. I grew it myself, which is amazing because I usually kill specialty flowers. In the background is my garden, that will be ok because I leave it alone and Jehovah makes it grow.

That is an amazing flower/plant. I'm going to look up info on it!!

I love Astrid's peony, I wish i could grow them but our climate isn't suitable, perhaps I can try an amaryllis.

This is an Amaryllis. I grew it myself' date=' which is amazing because I usually kill specialty flowers. In the background is my garden, that will be ok because I leave it alone and Jehovah makes it grow.

36743=1409-600x600.jpg [/quote'] I'm also a plant killer. I killed a cactus once! :oops: So I live it to my hubby. I wish I had a garden like you.

This is an Amaryllis. I grew it myself' date=' which is amazing because I usually kill specialty flowers. In the background is my garden, that will be ok because I leave it alone and Jehovah makes it grow.

36743=1409-600x600.jpg [/quote'] I'm also a plant killer. I killed a cactus once! :oops: So I live it to my hubby. I wish I had a garden like you.

welcome dear sister. my happiness for seeing you here is the same as the one i have when i look at your face each morning. love you:blushing:

welcome dear sister, the happines i feel for seeing you here is the same i feel every morning when i wake up and see you sweet face beside me. love you:infatuated:

A Chinese farmer named Lao Yang was worried when he first saw his cat, Niu Niu, with 30 newborn chicks. But he quickly realized that Niu Niu was not a danger to the chicks and had, in fact, taken to them like a surrogate mother. “It’s amazing,” he said. “Niu Niu even embraces the chicks in her sleep, and they chirp as if they are under their mother’s belly. “Niu Niu seems to just love lying down with the chicks. She licks them clean and plays with them while they follow her everywhere.”

38296=1472-Cat with chicks.jpg

I intend to live forever...so far so good. :D

A Chinese farmer named Lao Yang was worried when he first saw his cat' date=' Niu Niu, with 30 newborn chicks. But he quickly realized that Niu Niu was not a danger to the chicks and had, in fact, taken to them like a surrogate mother. “It’s amazing,” he said. “Niu Niu even embraces the chicks in her sleep, and they chirp as if they are under their mother’s belly. “Niu Niu seems to just love lying down with the chicks. She licks them clean and plays with them while they follow her everywhere.”

38296=1472-Cat with chicks.jpg [/quote'] some more pictures, this is so cute: http://tiere.t-online.de/katzen-katze-adoptiert-kueken-spannende-tierfotos-/id_46746140/tid_embedded/sid_40842392/si_0/index

Pooped pup!

38187=1465-puppysleep.jpg

Did you sing to the little guy…..?:lol2: he's a cutie though..... he also looks the way I feel right now....:sleep:
I'm serious! I take karaoke way too seriously!

36845=1416-bobaroke.jpg

I may be tired and in pain :wheelchair: but I'll never   :surrender: to it just send some encouraging words or hugs  :kisscheek:  :encourage:  and I'll return the same   :kisscheek:  :encourage:

A Chinese farmer named Lao Yang was worried when he first saw his cat' date=' Niu Niu, with 30 newborn chicks. But he quickly realized that Niu Niu was not a danger to the chicks and had, in fact, taken to them like a surrogate mother. “It’s amazing,” he said. “Niu Niu even embraces the chicks in her sleep, and they chirp as if they are under their mother’s belly. “Niu Niu seems to just love lying down with the chicks. She licks them clean and plays with them while they follow her everywhere.”

38296=1472-Cat with chicks.jpg [/quote'] awww how sweet

I may be tired and in pain :wheelchair: but I'll never   :surrender: to it just send some encouraging words or hugs  :kisscheek:  :encourage:  and I'll return the same   :kisscheek:  :encourage:

Hi Astrid,

Thanks for the cute cat picture....Can you tell I'm a 'cat person'?!

By the way, thanks for posting the pictures of your beautiful garden....I'm so jealous! :flowers:And also, the pictures of your cute Pauli...What a sweetie.

I intend to live forever...so far so good. :D