JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Need Assistance from Hawaii for research

I need to find a Brother in Hawaii Ideally near Honolulu to help with a research project this is NOT Truth related , this is Crab Related

We will be obtaining permits to capture undersized and female as well as male adult crab for research project here in mainland USA

if you think you can possibly help with that please email me here

Is there an information / maybe a Fisheries Department /place you can contact in Hawaii or a Bethel in Hawaii?

All the best seafood is awesome.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Hawaii’s lobster and crab season coming to an end - Honolulu Boating Examiner.com.htmNational Marine Fisheries Service - Pacific Islands Regional Office.htm

Samber74 Here are to places in Hawaii. You may already have contacted them.

one has and email address in it. Hope you find what your after.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

What I need is to find a brother that is willing to collect various sizes of crab , and ship them LIVE to me in north Carolina for research , We I deally want to use a brother for this because we know if he is in good standing then we can trust him,and we'd rather pay a brother to do the work .

Even tho the crabbing season maybe coming to an end we will get the required permits to LEGALLY gather male, female adult as well as undersized for our research.

It can not be just any crab we have a specific Species we need .

Maybe I can help you..what species do you need? I know a brother & sister who fish & crab on a regular basis...Maybe I can get them to help? He is an elder in a nearby congregation but I used to be in the same with them..Ee have camped together & they are good friends..Their son is at Bethel...Let me know more details so I can tell them and see what this say, or I can give you their contact number...Aloha!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks! Lyvnaloha

we are focusing on the Samoan Crab for now , we will be getting proper permits so no one will be in trouble for catching juveniles or female or out of season

I ususally forget to check back here if you can email me the info I would be appreciative.

my email is:

Email removed for privacy issues. Use PM Please.

Edited by GrumpysWife

Email removed for privacy issues. Use PM Please.