JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Study EPUBs have been updated

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3790 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

No, it was a joint effort with other brothers at meekspace.

FANTASTIC!   ...    however when I sent it to another, they were not able to open it - then I searched for it at meek space to send it directly, but couldn't find it - please tell me where at meek space it may be located   ...  please thank all the brothers involved, it's a wonderful quick and easy time saver at the meetings - just like the TMS guidebooks TOC from Equipd 

FANTASTIC!   ...    however when I sent it to another, they were not able to open it - then I searched for it at meek space to send it directly, but couldn't find it - please tell me where at meek space it may be located   ...  please thank all the brothers involved, it's a wonderful quick and easy time saver at the meetings - just like the TMS guidebooks TOC from Equipd 

The songbook PDF is one of the files that needs to be requested through meekspace. The person who wants it would need to register for a meekspace account and then make a file request for it. That is the way we set up the system to try and control the files so that we are sharing with brothers and sisters. 

I uploaded the file to our file server here at JW talk because we also control who downloads the files (members only). So you would need to download it from here and send the file to the person you want to share it with via email. I don't know what issues the other person is having opening the file, but it is a working PDF file, so no matter how he gets it he would have the same issues. maybe resend it to them and tell them to try a different PDF reader app?

I'm having trouble downloading the ePub from JW.org to my ipad anyone else having difficulties?

Is. 41:10 " I will fortify you. I will really help you. I will really keep fast hold of you with my right hand of righteousness. "

The study Watchtowers. I had been using o

PDF s but want to use the ePub's but it doesn't open ... Thanks for your help Musky :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is. 41:10 " I will fortify you. I will really help you. I will really keep fast hold of you with my right hand of righteousness. "

Are you downloading to your tablet? If so, make sure the download completes before you try to open it. Maybe delete the file and try re-downloading it. Also, what app are you trying to use to open it. Most PDF readers will not open epub files. 

Yes ipad air to iBook but it does open from Jw. Org just seems to freeze but my connection to Internet is good.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but how can you get an electronic version of the KM (preferably an epub)? I am planning on getting a tablet soon, but for now I use my Samsung Galaxy phone.

Paradiseseeker, You can also get it via Isilo. My 2 cents!

Voni in NC

The difference between try and triumph is that little "umph"

To get the KM for your tablet you have to ask your Service Overseer or one of the computer savvy elders to email it to you. It is not something that we are supposed to share with others.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

I'm still waiting too, Melanie. My brothers just keep forgetting. I'm trying to help one of our elders to be more computer savvy. Still a work in progress.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.