JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Moon+Reader pro

For those that have an Android device, Moon + reader Pro is on sale until January 4th for 50% off. (Costs $2.49 now)

I hadn't tried it before since I am happy with Mantano. But I do like the way the scripture links pop up in a window in the same page rather then take you to another page to view the scripture verses. I know we were discussing this feature in another thread, but I can't find it right now :)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flyersoft.moonreaderp

Edited by Musky

For those that have an Android device, Moon + reader Pro is on sale until January 4th for 50% off. (Costs $2.49 now)

I hadn't tried it before since I am happy with Mantano. But I do like the way the scripture links pop up in a window in the same page rather then take to to another page to view the scripture verses. I know we were discussing this feature in another thread, but I can't find it right now :)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flyersoft.moonreaderp

Thanks for the info! I was using the free version but the pro adds nice features

Either I'm missing a shortcut, but bookmarking seems to take several steps in moon reader where in Mantano it's pretty easy? How do you do it?

I take 3 steps:

Touch the center of the screen

Touch the 4th button on the bottom (looks like a book)

Press the button "add bookmark"

You can have a configuration where the buttons are allways visible and eliminate one step

I am using Moon Reader with epubs. The only drawback I found is that it doesn't have the pen or at least I haven't found it. I like ezPDF reader the best but I don't always have the time to copy and paste the scriptures to a note with the pdf's.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

I am using Moon Reader with epubs. The only drawback I found is that it doesn't have the pen or at least I haven't found it. I like ezPDF reader the best but I don't always have the time to copy and paste the scriptures to a note with the pdf's.

I also use both app's.. Can't decide between the same format of the paper version that we get with the pdf and the ease of reading the scriptures on the epub version

The cherry on the top would be the pdf with the linked scriptures ;)

I have ezpdf and moon reader on a Samsung note but am unable to download epub. If I select epub the screen shows a box too quickly to read and a new box appears with only pdf as choice. What am I doing wrong?

Check if this post helps you ;)

http://jwtalk.net/forums/index.php?/topic/12790-Info-on-Moon-+-Reeder#entry189040

I also use both app's.. Can't decide between the same format of the paper version that we get with the pdf and the ease of reading the scriptures on the epub version

The cherry on the top would be the pdf with the linked scriptures ;)

That's exactly how I feel. But I love the scriptures and the references popping up in the epub version - especially now that we also have the km's. That's what motivates me to stick to Mantano Reader.

If Satan reminds you of your past remind him of his future.

Where do you download the Kingdom Ministry? I thought it was only available to the elders.

Only Elders and MS that elders give permission can download from their login at jw.org. If you want an electronic copy, request it from your service group overseer or COBE, he can email you a copy if you qualify. (same qualifications as paper version) Just make sure he knows if you want PDF or epub. These are not meant to be passed around nilly willy.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25