JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Watchtower Library 2013 available?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3687 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Jonathan: The CD-ROM does not have the simplified edition of the Watchtower magazine. I suppose it will be included in the 2014 edition. I don't remember, was The Watchtower (Simplified) on WOL by October 2013? (that's when the CD-ROM software was built ready for publishing)

Got mine.  Good to see it includes the colour artwork and charts in the 2013 NWT.  And when you click on a verse you can compare it with the '84 Reference bible.

And the simplified Watchtowers are a recent addition to the WOL, so that is why not on this CDrom.

The CD is on the way. I already have an advanced copy installed on my laptop.

What color is it this year?

Modesty is not something we can simply define in a way that suits us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean.

• 2 weeks later...

Since we got our 2013 CDs, had many ask how they can install it on their tablets, or why won't it run on my tablet? 

The answer is of course simple, it is not a Windows tablet, android/ipad doesn't run windows apps.  Looks of disappointment and/or confusion.

I could direct them to meekspace, or could I just give them a copy of my isilio files?

I could direct them to meekspace, or could I just give them a copy of my isilio files?

I would check with your local Elders and get direction from them.

A few of the elders in my old congregation had no problem with it, as long as I was discreet and only gave it to Publishers in good standing. One was very much against it, so I erred on the side of caution and kept it to myself. (Although I did give a copy to one of the Elders, and a Regular Pioneer)

• 2 weeks later...

I received my Watchtower Library 2013 CD today and when I went to install it nothing happen, I tried 3 times. Any suggestions as to what to do?

If the install doesn't start automatically, try clicking on the DVD/CD drive with the WT Library CD in it and when the files open, scroll down and double click on the "setup.exe" file. See if it will install then.