JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

SISTERS: - That time of the month. How do you manage to keep you Christian personality?

... give me a break will ya, did i really just say that!

c'mon ... B complex, primrose oil, phytoestrogen ... Flying shoes - R U 4 Real! .... i thought we were done with Leviticus 15.

take a day off Tim

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

It is so easy for us guys to be insensitive, even rude, crude and a no it all, without even trying thinking we are funny. Better to know when to keep ones mouth shut than to make an ass of ones self.

This is yet another reason I sometimes think I'm a guy......that being said, I think one of the reasons why people try to be funny is a psychological mechanism (not trying to be a wise acre here) just that sometimes people don't deal with situations well and so if they make a quip and others laugh then they don't have to deal with the real issue, which is their inability to deal with others emotions and feelings.  

http://www.ion.ac.uk/information/onarchives/pmsscience  --- some of you ladies might be interested in this. 

Leading PMS experts in the UK agree that using natural interventions is an important first step and may be all that is needed in mild to moderate cases.30,31

It is true that women respond well to a variety of measures, such as vitamin therapy, stress management, dietary changes, exercise, and relaxation techniques.32 Medical intervention is available for severe PMS, and it may involve using anti-depressants, progesterone or progestogens, drugs to induce anovulatory cycles or, in very severe cases, a hysterectomy to eliminate hormonal fluctuations.33

Supplementing nutrients and herbs to treat PMS is not new, but we are learning more about what works and how it works. Nutrients known to support the synthesis and balance of serotonin and dopamine have demonstrable benefits. O’Brien’s meta-analysis of previous B6 trials concludes that B6 is effective in doses of 50-100mg.34,35 B6 is an important cofactor for enzymes involved in the synthesis of neurotransmitters and B6 deficiency has been associated with increased nervous irritability.36

PMS allows a Woman

once a Month to Act

like Men do Everyday!

...I belong to the "happy" Women, who not even notice the Menopause

except of getting the Menstruation maybe twice a year.

And according to my age I should by now finish with the Menopause.

Edited by Samira

Girls ... Sorry.. but this is has been the most gut busting on the floor laughing topic in a long time .. Thanks everyone.. I needed that..

Now back to spiritual thoughts and endeavors ... Ya right :)

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

Girls ... Sorry.. but this is has been the most gut busting on the floor laughing topic in a long time .. Thanks everyone.. I needed that..

I am beginning to think we need a area here for sisters only !!! Now theres a thought lol ;)

Glad our monthly woes could provide you some entertainment!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

Believe me ...It is not the woes that is entertaining ... Or the P's the M's or the S's ... Or even the Peri or the Post ..

It is just everyone's interesting, unique perspective ... That brings a chuckle to my soul ... :)

Edited by TheDoorGuy

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

Around my world it's still like a Taboo subject.

It's an interesting topic.

I find nothing better than a a glass of whisky. Lols :)

Heat pacs &

the strongest pain pill ya can get.

As well as the primrose

Peppermint tea.

Plus exercise is a great aid.

Having said that I can't wait til that chapter of my life is over.

I laugh silently at people who ask am I going to have aanymore kids

Factory is shut permanent.

Took care of that 5yrs ago.

Dr's said it would help me with the time.

Nope it didn't.

People ask aren't you cold. Nope don't know it's cold.

& I'm really forgetful.

Ever since.

I have trouble remembering what day & month & year.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Has anyone else found the older you get...the worse it gets?? I'm finding that to be true in my case, even though I'm only in early 30's. I'm going to try some of the suggestions here if my doctor says it's okay to.

I'm 3 weeks late (no not preggo) and I've been PMS'ing for all three weeks. I wish it would hurry up and come so I can go back to normal. :angry_cursing:  I feel sorry for my husband. :crackwhip:  I just sometimes have to tell him it's not personal. I have to just barricade myself in my bedroom and eat chocolate.

Im just so pleased to be free off them, life begins again ;) sailed through the dreaded menopause without so much as a hot flash, in fact I tend to feel cold. Interestingly I also never had morning sickness , and enjoyed giving birth... Either it's something to do with hormones, or it's a state of mind or I am just plain weird !!

Has anyone else found the older you get...the worse it gets?? I'm finding that to be true in my case, even though I'm only in early 30's. I'm going to try some of the suggestions here if my doctor says it's okay to.

I'm 3 weeks late (no not preggo) and I've been PMS'ing for all three weeks. I wish it would hurry up and come so I can go back to normal. :angry_cursing:  I feel sorry for my husband. :crackwhip:  I just sometimes have to tell him it's not personal. I have to just barricade myself in my bedroom and eat chocolate.

Yes it gets worse as you get older!!!  I have experienced that and pretty much all of the sisters in my cong my age are saying the same thing.