JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Structure of butterfly wings

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3570 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

We have two commercial Butterfly Farms close to us. One is only two miles away, at the end of our road, and the other is about 7 miles.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

We have two commercial Butterfly Farms close to us. One is only two miles away, at the end of our road, and the other is about 7 miles.

John, I'm curious. What product can they get from butterflies that warrants having a "farm"? Or is it a farm to raise and sell the butterflies themselves to collectors? Inquiring minds want to know! :)

I am not sure about the ones near john... But there is a big business in selling to butterfly parks.. Wedding and memorial butterfly releases.. Butterfly collectors ... There is a butterfly place near Victoria BC they raise some of their own .. But you have to have the right plants and flowers to do a complete life cycle ... So they just buy the chrysalis and wait for the hatch... I think now they are only allowed to release native species.. At events.

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

I like butterflies. They make me happy when I'm sitting outside in the morning having coffee with my husband wearing a very bright pink with white polka dot housecoat namely because they think I'm a flower and come to investigate the robe lol.

My husband says I wonder what neon pink flower exists here that they think you're it? LOL!

Edited by cerebral ecstasy