JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

I Love All of You

All

Believe me or not, I love all of you. Yes, we all have our difference, different personalities and our worst of all and that is our own imperfections. If we can past all of these, then love conquers all. I Cor. 13: 4 - 8a, 13, John 13;34,35.

Ps. I might add that I love my sisters more than I love my brothers. They are the second best of God's creatures  :wink: Who is first? Jesus

Edited by Dustparticle

Dear Brother Glenn, you make me laugh so much, and your love for the Brotherhood (and Sisterhood) is very evident. I am glad that we are on the same side, and that is JEHOVAH'S side. You have a strong personality and an even stronger love for our amazing God, Jehovah. Keep inciting us to good works in your own unique way, YS, pauline

I know we talk about love here but where there is love there is happiness... even for the brother at 1:03 who kind of did not want to "participate" :D

[Video link removed because it was not meant to be shared publicly]

Can you imagine we have that kind of thing done on the forum? Like some video recording and compiling it ... (wishfulthinking) or even better yet, we get together! Latest would be the new system anyways! :)

Edited by cvillarrubia

Video link removed as required by poster

I know we talk about love here but where there is love there is happiness... even for the brother at 1:03 who kind of did not want to "participate" :D

[Video link removed because it was not meant to be shared publicly]

Can you imagine we have that kind of thing done on the forum? Like some video recording and compiling it ... (wishfulthinking) or even better yet, we get together! Latest would be the new system anyways! :)

Oh...wow!  Thanks for sharing this with the rest of us, Hasina/Raindrop!!!

For 4:47 I felt what it will be like in the paradise earth--ONE BIG HAPPY family, unitedly serving our ONE HAPPY God, Jehovah!!!  

Work always seems more like 'play' when we're working with our brothers and sisters. :D  

I'm gonna be smiling for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time after viewing and re-viewing that delightful video!  :yes:     :D 

Edited by cvillarrubia

Video link removed

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

I know we talk about love here but where there is love there is happiness... even for the brother at 1:03 who kind of did not want to "participate"

. . .

Oh...wow!  Thanks for sharing this with the rest of us, Hasina/Raindrop!!!

. . .

Certainly that was an interesting video. However, I encourage you to look at this thread, and the post that Musky links to in it.

Certainly that was an interesting video. However, I encourage you to look at this thread, and the post that Musky links to in it.

Thanks for the heads up on who should and who shouldn't be viewing the video. B)

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention! I am really sorry to have done this (unknowingly) I have reported myself so that the video be taken down.

No problem, Hasina. There's no way we can know everything. It's a nice video and our normal reaction is wanting to share it with others. I have removed the links so no problem. :)

No problem, Hasina. There's no way we can know everything. It's a nice video and our normal reaction is wanting to share it with others. I have removed the links so no problem. :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH for being so prompt!!! I should have been more careful especially because it was sharing and I should know better when it comes to that ... That was a good reminder of what to do before I share anything again! Thank you one more time for letting me know brother Eric and thank you  for being so quick at taking it down brother Carlos and again I am terribly sorry.

And I think ... that is a lesson on staying on topic as well! (at least for me)

Thanx Glenn .. I love me as well! :)

... Love Gu.... Still working on humility

Romans 12:3 - it seems necessary to love one's self too. :):wave: And LIKE yourself! That sometimes is more tricky. :eek:

Have a great day.

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....