JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Who will make the toilet paper?

Of course, there will be vast amounts of all sorts of stuff awaiting us... for a while...

Much of it, of course, will be that stuff that I've been seeing lying on floors of public toilets around the world. But there will be enough quality stuff to make its mark.

But eventually, with resurrections a daily event, an ever-growing population and years slipping on as we gain perfection, those supplies will quickly start to dwindle.

And I'm not sure I'm going to get my supplies from Nevada. Maybe I can set up a branch here? There'll be plenty of 'scandal sheet' magazines to recycle, so that's a start, then the hymn books, the vast libraries of trashy romance novels, all sorts of paper supplies. Old phone bills. Government documents. Pizza boxes.

Mulch them down and reprocess... yes, we can do it!

Pizza Boxes!!!!! Crikey Mate!!! No,LOLS

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Originally posted by surfergirl

Pizza Boxes!!!!! Crikey Mate!

It's only for reconstituting as paper...

Where do you think recycled paper comes from?

And I remember the newspaper days, Carlos. And I've heard about the phone book days, the Sears catalogue days. How fortunate we are that we've come to the point where we know what's good before we have to make it ourselves!

Me, me, me!! I want to do it.

I will be like the most popular person on the planet   :lol1:

I will put the factory up right next to my pig farm/ BBQ restaurant. I think I'll make paper towels at the same plant  :)

Can i pkace an order ? Ha ha ha

I want soft toilet paper with eye catching pattern

Can you also construct a flying drone to drop it off? I hate personal pick ups .. Ha ha ha

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

August 2015 quote from the Study Watchtower :

We will also have the opportunity to sharpen our skills in science, music, architecture, or some other field of knowledge.

Toilet paper problem solved!  I propose underground facility operated purely by "perfect robots and computers"  and noiseless drones  :borg: making deliveries at night.

When you jump out of bed in the morning your "freshly" made toilet paper will be faithfully awaiting at your door.   :lol1: ha ha ha .... 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

It is always possible to use the same approach as the Israelites and use the "peg"

Deut. 23:13

A peg should be part of your equipment. When you squat outside, you should dig a hole with it and then cover your excrement.

Read my above post and use your xxxxxx bottle of water.

By the way, the reason that in Arab countries they cut off a thief's right hand was that make him unclean for life.

Sinister(m)- B)  Latin for left hand

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

attachicon.gifwhat-would-macgiver-do.jpg in this senario

Macgyver would tear the cardboard roll into tiny pieces, chew on them until they were a soft mush, then flatten the mush into a sheet, let it air dry and then tear it into usable squares.

OTOH: I would use my cell phone to call my wife and politely ask her to deliver another roll.

Edited by RKibel
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

OTOH: I would use my cell phone to call my wife and politely ask her to deliver another roll.

You mean like the French "Paper is not dead" video? :bouncing:

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

It is always possible to use the same approach as the Israelites and use the "peg"

The peg is great to get rid of the waste, but it's not very useful for cleaning what's been left behind...

Well, many modern toilet offer what you want, no worry :)

When I traveled to Korea, in many hotels and some public bathrooms they had toilets with an electronic panel. You pushed a button, and felt a jet of water cleaning you. There were lots of buttons to fine tune stream power, temperature, the exact splash point. There was also a stream of hot air to dry it afterwards.

I know you think I am making this up, so I will show you some pictures I took:

post-3805-0-18336400-1431817158_thumb.jp

post-3805-0-52812000-1431817167_thumb.jp

I was intrigued to know what the button with the female face did. I will leave that to your imagination. :lol:

Edited by cvillarrubia

When I traveled to Korea, in many hotels and some public bathrooms they had toilets with an electronic panel. You pushed a button, and felt a jet of water cleaning you. There were lots of buttons to fine tune stream power, temperature, the exact splash point. There was also a stream of hot air to dry it afterwards.

I would imagine that if you were packed in a subway by pushers that you'd be glad the guy next to you was as clean as possible..

post-574-0-75181100-1431817777_thumb.jpg

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Carlos that is also known as a bidet which is something several have already suggested! I think that's the cleanest most effective solution! :)

Hi Heather. Well, that's very different than what we call a bidet here. It could be said that it's a toilet and bidet all in one. :-)

Hi Heather. Well, that's very different than what we call a bidet here. It could be said that it's a toilet and bidet all in one. :-)

Toibilet?

Toibidet?

They have a product at Home Depot and Lowes that you can attach to your toilet that works as a bidet--without having to go through a big plumbing expense and buying an actual bidet.  I saw one at the Pomona State Fair in California back in 2001 and Rick bought it for me.  Yes he did.  He just never attached it to the toilet!  I have a husband that procrastinates like crazy. 

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

Yes it's a all in one thing... it's the next up and coming thing in the USA, because typically we did not have separate bidet here, only a toilet. And a lot of the bathrooms in homes have no room to add a separate thing in there. So they are making all in one things, and also attachments for the toilet so you don't have to reconstruct your home to have one. 

Yes it's a all in one thing... it's the next up and coming thing in the USA, because typically we did not have separate bidet here, only a toilet. And a lot of the bathrooms in homes have no room to add a separate thing in there. So they are making all in one things, and also attachments for the toilet so you don't have to reconstruct your home to have one. 

post-574-0-82333200-1431913498.jpg

Like this?  :D

The one we had was suppose to attach to the water tank and the tube that the water ran through could be ran along under the rim of the inside of the toilet.  The "eye" or spiget that shot out the water could be adjusted to the right level---I do not remember any thing that would deliver Warm water via the spout.  Now that I think about it, how would the water be warmed?

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

The one we had was suppose to attach to the water tank and the tube that the water ran through could be ran along under the rim of the inside of the toilet.  The "eye" or spiget that shot out the water could be adjusted to the right level---I do not remember any thing that would deliver Warm water via the spout.  Now that I think about it, how would the water be warmed?

Leslie, you can still install it and describe us the sensation. :lol: I would agree that warm water works better. :lol:

Can be purchased here:

https://www.pockethoseultrastores.com/?mid=5686887

Very inexpensive, but no warm water option.    :unsure:

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.