JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Have you ever wondered...(funny stuff only)

Tortuga

Perhaps, God favors Dodge pickup trucks, because Moses' followers are warned not to go up the mountain

"until the Ram's horn sounds a long blast." - Exodus 19:13

I think Jehovah also had a Plymouth Fury.

Wasn't David's motorcycle, his Triumph, heard through out the land?

The scripture about being cramped with no way out has been applied to Volkswagens..

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I think Jehovah also had a Plymouth Fury.

Wasn't David's motorcycle, his Triumph, heard through out the land?

The scripture about being cramped with no way out has been applied to Volkswagens..

I avoided the joke about God driving a plymouth. The joke was told to me that God drove Adam and Eve out of the garden in a Fury. I have not found a version that says that exactly. I also heard one that said Jesus drove the money - changers out in a Fury but I have not even checked that one.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Edited by Witness1970

Have you ever wondered...

When Eve was created and brought to meet Adam, were her first words, "It will take me forever to get this place cleaned up." Or did she say, "Stand up straight, dear."

Edited by Witness1970

Have you ever wondered...

When Eve was created and brought to meet Adam, were her first words, "It will take me forever to get this place cleaned up." Or did she say, "Stand up straight, dear."

Maybe she just thought to herself,, "He may not be perfect,, but I can change him."

I avoided the joke about God driving a plymouth. The joke was told to me that God drove Adam and Eve out of the garden in a Fury. I have not found a version that says that exactly. I also heard one that said Jesus drove the money - changers out in a Fury but I have not even checked that one.

Fury is used 45 times in the NWT-2013. There is a good joke in there somewhere..

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I always liked the KJV Genesis 24:64 where it says it is all right to smoke. It says that when Rebecca saw Issac, she lighted off her Camel..

Have you ever wondered....

What excuse did Adam give to his children as to why he no longer lived in Eden?

A. Your mother ate us out of house and home

- See more at: http://margaretfeinberg.com/23-of-the-best-bible-jokes-riddles/#.dpuf

Edited by Witness1970

I always thought Moses was the meekest man in the Bible until I realized that Abel was the first one to sheepishly offer a sacrifice to Jehovah.

Have you ever wondered where Lots daughters got the wine they used to get him drunk?

I think I need to put a couple of bottles in my To-Go bag...

but not necessarily for the same reason,right?

Uh...no.... :blushing:

I just hadn't thought of including wine in an emergency to-go bag until I read this account and wondered where the wine came from. The rest of the account in not applicable..

Edited by Tortuga

Uh...no.... :blushing:

I just hadn't thought of including wine in an emergency to-go bag until I read this account and wondered where the wine came from. The rest of the account in not applicable..

You just want to get yourself drunk? JK

You just want to get yourself drunk? JK

Wow, no... :D

I was innocently commenting about including wine in my to-go bag like Lot did. I'm sure he wasn't planning for his wine to be used the way it was...

• 2 weeks later...

A reck driver is driving with care. Of course I've wondered about that, as well as words like ruthless,words that were the antonym of now obsolete other words. Or maybe it should be reckly or reckful, since reck is a verb. Words of this nature where both the original and its antonym are fading into obscurity: gorm- gormless; feck - feckless. From Venus and Adonnis "I reck not though I end my life today" (wm shakespeare). I know, not funny, maybe should be in the Venus thread. 

• 2 months later...

Wow, no... :D

I was innocently commenting about including wine in my to-go bag like Lot did. I'm sure he wasn't planning for his wine to be used the way it was...

I actually knew that. It was a joke but maybe I should have said you just want to get tipsy.

Edited by Witness1970