JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Have you ever wondered...(funny stuff only)

Tortuga

Have you ever wondered why? - when people are disrobing at the doctor's office to put on one of those exam gowns, they first neatly fold up their undergarments and put them on the chair, followed by their also neatly folded outer garments, which are placed on top of the other items, so that the undies don't show? 

Have you ever wondered..

If God created Adam and Eve, why do some churches think that it could have been Adam and Steve?

Also, have you ever wondered what Eve may have looked like?

(Hint to married brothers: You are contractually obligated to say 'probably like my wife'!)

I am smart enough to say, "She could not possibly look as good as my wife."

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

I knew a couple that, when they first started studying, had a dog named 'Kilo'

I knew a couple that had a small dog named Kilo, it was a very nice small brown long haired dog.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I knew a couple that had a small dog named Kilo, it was a very nice small brown long haired dog.

In Alabama by any chance?

This Couple were big drug addicts before they atarted atudying.

Edited by Witness1970

In Alabama by any chance?

This Couple were big drug addicts before they atarted atudying.

No, southern California back in mid to late 70's. She was raised in the truth and married him after he was baptized. I don't remember if he got the dog before or after he was baptized. Small dog but weighed more than a kilo...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

We had a small dog we named Liter .... then another one even smaller we called half-pint - half-liter just didn't sound right.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

No, southern California back in mid to late 70's. She was raised in the truth and married him after he was baptized. I don't remember if he got the dog before or after he was baptized. Small dog but weighed more than a kilo...

The couple I knew was also in the 70's. They were high on drugs at one time. Afterward they thoughtb, "WHAT AREVWE DOING." Shortly after that they were called by Jehovah's Witnesses and accepted a study.

Have you ever wondered .....

Why do you have to show your identification when you go to deposit money in your bank account. If someone else comes in the bank to put money in my account, I am OK with that.

WWJD

Have you ever wondered What would Jesus Drive? They say he had a Honda but he never talked about it. He said, 'I did not speak of my own Accord.'

HA!

I thought I had heard them all but that's a new one. Thx!