JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Water pipes that generate electricity!

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3180 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

http://themindunleashed.org/2015/02/portland-just-installed-water-pipes-generate-electricity.html

I guess this is true--it appears to be a wonderful way to not harm the environment while helping out utility use

That is interesting. In the New System, we harness energy the right way. I believe ti will be cold energy too. Where can we learn about cold energy? Fire Bugs.

That is an awesome idea. Why didnt I think of that. Hmm. I believe cold fusion can be done. With our perfect minds we will be able to do it with Jehovah's help. I already know of a magnetic motor that can produce electricity. Enough to run a whole house. No need for battery storage except to start the motor going. As demand increases the motor speeds up and makes more power. My uncles made it and I know where it is. Right after Armageddon is over I am going to get it and make the fine tuning it needs to work. Then I will show everyone how to make their own.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

That's pretty interesting but it would only work on gravity transfers, if the water is pumped then there would be a pressure drop and the energy generated would be offset by the energy needed to maintain the transfer rate.

I once toured a power generation facility in Hawaii and learned about wave generated power. There are several methods and it's a pretty interesting technology.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

If they had them in the drop pipes of water towers they would great a huge amount of juice with no drag on the water hardly.at least none that you would notice.

How did the water get up to the water towers?

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

How did the water get up to the water towers?

I suspect you know the answer  :) but the water is pumped into the towers but the towers are designed for surge capacity to maintain the system pressure while the system demand fluctuates. Creating a drag or pressure drop on the gravity side of the tower doesn't affect the load on the inlet side.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

post-574-0-36162400-1436329795.jpg

Here is another option, I just don't think I can pedal long enough to keep up with all the posts here, besides, we are not peddlers of the truth.... :D

Edited by Tortuga

I saw a show that told about how J.P. Morgan (the banking people) commissionned Nichola Tesla quite a while ago to produce electricity without wires. He actually did! But J.P. Morgan dropped the project when they realized anyone could access it and there was no way to charge them for it.

Without the constraints of big business, making a profit, greed, fraud and selfishness - the skies the limit as far as what we can come up with in the new system so that we can have some of the conveniences we enjoy now but without unsightly wires and sub stations or causing pollution and over mining of the earth.

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

If the system is gravity fed, then it's a net gain of energy.  Free energy.  

If the system is pressurized, or if power is used to pump the water, then it's recycling energy.  Water was going to flow through the pipe anyway.  While you won't get as much power back as it took to make the water flow through the pipe in the first place, you'll get some power back.

Similar to these hybrid cars that get electricity from applying the breaks.  You're not getting the same amount of energy in return that was necessary to make those wheels spin that fast in the first place, but you're getting something in return.  

There are hundreds of videos on youtube to make small generators. They are not big enough to power a house or cost too much for the parts right now. You are right bridgette. With out greed we could make anything. There is no need to have things cost what they do now. Without that greed we can make solar work perfectly. The possibilities are endless.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

I saw a show that told about how J.P. Morgan (the banking people) commissionned Nichola Tesla quite a while ago to produce electricity without wires. He actually did! But J.P. Morgan dropped the project when they realized anyone could access it and there was no way to charge them for it.

They now have TV's that hang on the wall with no power cord. They use broadcast power - invented by Telsa all those years ago.

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

Tesla was so beyond the times he was living in, it wasn't funny.  He would make Steve Jobs or Bill Gates look like an amoeba compared to what he actually knew.  He was constrained by the limits of the time age he was living in as far as product, materials, the greed of man and human frailty.  Without the limits, you can only imagine what he could of done?!!! Who only knows what he did accomplish without us knowing.  I hope in the new world that he accepts and loves Jehovah (after all, he is a man of science so it might be difficult for him) because we sure could use Tesla in a whole new world!

Edited by shali

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

That is an awesome idea. Why didnt I think of that. Hmm. I believe cold fusion can be done. With our perfect minds we will be able to do it with Jehovah's help. I already know of a magnetic motor that can produce electricity. Enough to run a whole house. No need for battery storage except to start the motor going. As demand increases the motor speeds up and makes more power. My uncles made it and I know where it is. Right after Armageddon is over I am going to get it and make the fine tuning it needs to work. Then I will show everyone how to make their own.

would your uncle be interested in open sourcing it? I fear that if the power gods find out he alone has it, his living is a liability they would not hesitate to neutralize. It has happened before.