JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Things that Jehovah would have never seen.

• 2 weeks later...

Birth control

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Not sure about this one, Melissa. After all, the original directive was to "fill the earth"..............not overfill.......unless you mean unnatural birth control...like pills,patches and IUD's,etc.

Edited by JudyO

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

Ice?

Ooooooo, that is deep. If Adam & Eve had not sinned then the Earth wold not have become full of violence which in turn emptied the water canopy which served to keep the entire planet at a constant temperature. One temperate to naked humans would not have ice.

Whoa! Good one.... except that,... other planets are nothing but ice. Good one anyway.

Whoa! Good one.... except that,... other planets are nothing but ice. Good one anyway.

Ahh...you believe the Satanic scientist that tell you the other planet are made of ice....

Just kidding. You are right, asteroids are made of ice so Jehovah would have seen ice.

Would man have ever seen ice?

I hope so, my rum & coke doesn't taste good without ice... :D

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Ahh...you believe the Satanic scientist that tell you the other planet are made of ice....

Just kidding. You are right, asteroids are made of ice so Jehovah would have seen ice.

Would man have ever seen ice?

I hope so, my rum & coke doesn't taste good without ice... :D

I have no choice in the matter. Just as the satanic serpent showed Eve what was not for her to see, the satanic scientists have shown me things that I needent see.

As for the rum & coke on ice smile, I'm inclined to believe that other delights are up your sleeve in its absence. Eh? I know it is true for me.

Ooooooo, that is deep. If Adam & Eve had not sinned then the Earth wold not have become full of violence which in turn emptied the water canopy which served to keep the entire planet at a constant temperature. One temperate to naked humans would not have ice.

Where does it say that the canopy kept the entire earth at a constant temperature? We have seasons because of the tilt of the Earth.

As for nakedness, my personal thoughts are that this was intended only between a married couple. Filling the earth requires some people living in more extreme environments.

:)

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

Where does it say that the canopy kept the entire earth at a constant temperature? We have seasons because of the tilt of the Earth.

Sounds like a new topic. Let me know if you start one and I'll be happy to contribute. I did some research recently about the arctic animals and I'd be happy to share.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Vitamins

Why not? He created it :)

single parents, widows and orphans

No lying, no stealing and no intelligent spirit or human creation either dying /destroyed.

Not necessarily... If Adam & Eve didn't sin doesn't mean that no one else in the future wouldn't. The same way, even in the new world someone can sin and die.

We or the angels weren't created as immortals...

The reason I added vitamins is because of the purpose of vitamins, which basically is to supplement the lack of nutrients in our bodies. And in some cases certain nutrients cannot be absorbed in some people's bodies because of various reasons. Medical scientists haven't the REAL reason why but we do. It's really simple. It's called imperfection.

But in the new world there will be no lack of necessary nutrients. In the new world no one will suffer from their bodies not being able to absorb nutrients.

No. Jehovah did not make vitamins. If you're referring however, that he made the food that nutrients are derived from, well that's true. But vitamins itself are a man creation. No matter how ingeniously they're able to take a food (Jah's creation) and take nutrients from it (man's creation), it's still artificial and is wholly incomparable to Jehovah's creation: food.

I believe in vitamins so don't get me wrong. They're great.

But again, nothing beats the real thing: Food.

So no, Jehovah did not make vitamins and if Adam/Eve had not sinned there would never have bern any need for them. Our bodies would be perfect, able to absorb all the wonderful nutrients Jehovah put in food, eat it and have energy unheard of today.

Edited by Luezette

Not sure about this one, Melissa. After all, the original directive was to "fill the earth"..............not overfill.......unless you mean unnatural birth control...like pills,patches and IUD's,etc.

Oh yes I meant medical birth control... Pills, patches, even contraceptives

We were meant to fill the Earth as you mentioned so Jehovah would have never seen humans not trying to have children had Adam/Eve never sinned. He also wouldn't ever need to witness abortions take place

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

The reason I added vitamins is because of the purpose of vitamins, which basically is to supplement the lack of nutrients in our bodies. And in some cases certain nutrients cannot be absorbed in some people's bodies because of various reasons. Medical scientists haven't the REAL reason why but we do. It's really simple. It's called imperfection.

But in the new world there will be no lack of necessary nutrients. In the new world no one will suffer from their bodies not being able to absorb nutrients.

No. Jehovah did not make vitamins. If you're referring however, that he made the food that nutrients are derived from, well that's true. But vitamins itself are a man creation. No matter how ingeniously they're able to take a food (Jah's creation) and take nutrients from it (man's creation), it's still artificial and is wholly incomparable to Jehovah's creation: food.

I believe in vitamins so don't get me wrong. They're great.

But again, nothing beats the real thing: Food.

So no, Jehovah did not make vitamins and if Adam/Eve had not sinned there would never have bern any need for them. Our bodies would be perfect, able to absorb all the wonderful nutrients Jehovah put in food, eat it and have energy unheard of today.

Fields were to lie fallow. People have found that adding a minimal amount of nutrients to a field can make it grow/support a crop, albeit lacking

in full/natural vitamins. So our fields are not allowed R and R. Vegetables have low nutrient value and even lower taste. We are consuming produce that is deficient when compared to earlier samples.