JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

California Drought conspiracy

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3105 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Are you implying that it's not?

attachicon.gifmob.gifattachicon.gifmob.gifattachicon.gifmob.gif

Of course it is, I just wanted to make sure everyone knew about it.  :D

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

We should have a poll on this ... Yikes

Sign of the last days ...

Conan Doyle "once we have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however unlikely, must be the truth".

Yep Bald Eagles are really bald they are just wearing fancy wigs ... Can't you see that .. It is all in the name... BALD Eagles .. Duh!

Interesting scripture

Isa. 8:12-13

12 “You should not call a conspiracy what this people calls a conspiracy! Do not fear what they fear; Do not tremble at it. 13 Jehovah of armies—he is the One you should regard as holy, He is the One you should fear, And he is the One who should cause you to tremble.”

Edited by TheDoorGuy

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

"The movement’s leader, Dane Wigington, says he’s putting his life on the line to reveal a truth that will shake society to its core.His background is in solar power, but he started investigating on his own about a decade ago after becoming suspicious. that something was partially blocking the sun’s energy from reaching his solar home."

I wonder if he heard voices like this...

The Demon Prince of Northern California: "Dude, don't stand there!"

The Demon Prince of Southern California: "Whoa, dude, my shadow was like on his house, do you think like the smart dude noticed anything?"

The DPoNC: "I think so, his pot is starting to wilt"

The DPoSC: "Gnarly dude, I am so busted..."

The DPoNC: "I have an idea....."

Hey Gnarly Tortuga Dude! Just look to the west of you.   :depressed: Sounds like someone is looking for funding to build a few much anticipated Billion dollar Desal. plants!  

Interesting scripture

Isa. 8:12-13

12 “You should not call a conspiracy what this people calls a conspiracy! Do not fear what they fear; Do not tremble at it. 13 Jehovah of armies—he is the One you should regard as holy, He is the One you should fear, And he is the One who should cause you to tremble.”

A great scripture to show people at the door who are convinced of large-scale conspiracies such as this. I actually used it once. The man loved it. These guys work for Satan, and he is set up to fail. Jehovah will succeed.

"The movement’s leader, Dane Wigington, says he’s putting his life on the line to reveal a truth that will shake society to its core.His background is in solar power, but he started investigating on his own about a decade ago after becoming suspicious. that something was partially blocking the sun’s energy from reaching his solar home."

I wonder if he heard voices like this...

No. The "truth" he is about to "reveal" is most likely about geoengineering and aerosol spraying. Something that is a fully official and publically known mechanism to fight global warming, by the way, but that officially is still being "considered" and not yet carried out / experimented on.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2015/09/24/california-lake-mysterious-runs-dry-overnight-killing-thousands-of-fish/

California Lake Mysteriously Runs Dry Overnight, Killing Thousands Of Fish

FOLSOM LAKE (CBS13) — A Northern California reservoir ran dry overnight, killing thousands of fish and leaving residents looking for answers.

While a $3.5 million drought safety net at Folsom Lake finishes, a lake in another part of the state is left high and dry.

Thousands of fish lay dead in what used to be Mountain Meadows reservoir also known as Walker Lake, a popular fishing hole just west of Susanville.

I live near folsom.  It didn't go dry overnight.  lol

Its low every year because they won't fill it up during winter; they almost broke the damn with a storm season by having no ability to drain it faster; so now they are mandated to only keep it at a certain level.  Which makes it more prone to get low during drought years.