JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Ideas on how to save!

I decided to make a list of things that might help some of you dear ones come up with ideas on budgeting, cutting back on expenses or just becoming more thrift savvy. ^_^

Ways To Save or Make Money :
* Sell items on eBay or Instagram.
* Price match at walmart and then use the receipt at savings catcher online.
* Use coupons when shopping (print them offline or get all you mag. & newspapers)
* Use price matching apps such as Favado.
* Don't leave appliances such as lights on when leaving a room.
* Budget your spending on wants vs. needs for a month, then see which areas you can cut back on.
* Eat 5 small healthy meals a day instead of the common 3 meals and constant snacking.
* Eat out less and when you do eat out use coupons or choose off the value or $1 menu.
* Buy winter clothes in the summer & summer clothes in the winter, prices will be much cheaper!
* Shop Spring & Summer Yard or Garage Sales for things such as : clothing, furniture, decor, etc.

I live in a temporary reality- awaiting the day I wake up to life in the real world!

Use LED lights ... Much better on your WATTS

And DO NOT enter shops !!!!!!!!! LOL

Do not take credit cards to shop instead take cash only designated amount how much you can afford /intend to spend

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

I periodically call my phone/internet company and ask if their is a promotion that I can take advantage of.  I tell them I cannot afford the service.  I've been surprised that most times I can get a small reduction.  Last time, I didn't get a reduction in cost...but they gave me twice the internet speed.  I'll call back in a couple of months to see if there is a promotion to reduce cost.

Also, each time I get my car or apartment insurance bill, I call and ask how I can reduce the cost.  Most times there is a small adjustment.

I need all the help...and savings...I can get.

"Be imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises." Hebrews 6:12