JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Things To Do in the New World

Jehovah willing, I would really like to view every beautiful waterfall on our earthly home.

And, I have decided that I would like to start with this one:  Mitchell Falls, in Australia's Outback 

mitchell-falls-6%25255B6%25255D.jpg?imgm

Mitchell Falls is a beautiful four-tiered waterfall located in the remote north of the Kimberley Region in Western Australia, about 2,140 kilometers northeast of Perth. It is located within Mitchell River National Park and is one of the park’s main attractions.

http://www.kimberleyaustralia.com/mitchell-falls-pictures.htm

Of course, hiking in to all of these remote vistas will require

a much healthier body than the one I am currently stuck with. ^_^

013.-Mitchell-Falls-WA-Ken-Duncan.jpg

So...anybody else been working on a 'To Do' list for the New System? ^_^ 

Have any of our Australian Board Members ever been to Mitchell Falls? :huh: 

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

what a beautiful picture!! in the new system, gosh there's so much I want to do!!

I cannot imagine what it will be like NOT to be stressed out, sad, paranoid, hurt, angry.. I cannot imagine what it feels like to be perfectly happy. no worries or fears. I tear up everytime I think about it, because for me; it would be a miracle. that and swimming in the ocean without fear of being bitten :-)

For some reason, the KimberlyAustralia.com link above doesn't work

unless you paste it into WordPad, first. :uhhuh: 

This link has been pasted and re-pasted and should work: 

http://www.kimberleyaustralia.com/mitchell-falls-pictures.html

Yup.  Just took it for a spin and the page really does exist. ^_^ 

Love all your paradise 'To Do's!  :D 

Hope you make it to the falls someday, Brother Ray!  ^_^ 

Take lots of pic's!

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Jehovah willing, I would really like to view every beautiful waterfall on our earthly home.

And, I have decided that I would like to start with this one:  Mitchell Falls, in Australia's Outback 

mitchell-falls-6%25255B6%25255D.jpg?imgm

http://www.kimberleyaustralia.com/mitchell-falls-pictures.htm

Of course, hiking in to all of these remote vistas will require

a much healthier body than the one I am currently stuck with. ^_^

013.-Mitchell-Falls-WA-Ken-Duncan.jpg

So...anybody else been working on a 'To Do' list for the New System? ^_^ 

Have any of our Australian Board Members ever been to Mitchell Falls? :huh: 

Gorgeous place!! How many crocs live here though?  :)

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

I never been to "Never Never Land" but I have been to other amazing places ..

The beautiful fact is that word NEVER will be replaced is going to change in the future as we live forever !

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

I might have posted this before...

After our first hour of gazing down into the magnificence and mystery of the Grand Canyon, my wife and I retired to a cafe to eat. I turned to her and said, "What is Jehovah going to do with this place in the new system?"

That bit of desert might well be one that will 'blossom as the rose', whereas the Mitchell Falls Ross has posted seem to be all rock, where little grows.

By the way, that pond on the second level there is probably free of crocs...

I want to sleep so deep and peaceful that an earth quake would not wake me. Then wake up so refreshed like I never have before. That would be shear bliss. i so look forward to that.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

I might have posted this before...

After our first hour of gazing down into the magnificence and mystery of the Grand Canyon, my wife and I retired to a cafe to eat. I turned to her and said, "What is Jehovah going to do with this place in the new system?"

That bit of desert might well be one that will 'blossom as the rose', whereas the Mitchell Falls Ross has posted seem to be all rock, where little grows.

By the way, that pond on the second level there is probably free of crocs...

While hiking one of the trails in the Grand Canyon in October, I touched a boulder and said: "I'll see you in a couple hundred years".....(Jehovah willing)

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

I would like to go on a trip with my wife. Something slow like a horse drawn caravan or bycycle. We wouldn't have to worry about security or the dangers caused by uncaring men. Perhaps an assembly at the other end, like when Jesus' family went up to Jerusalem.

It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step :- Jer10:23.

Not a day goes by wherein the truth of this scripture is not reaffirmed