JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

February Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2954 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

2 minutes ago, Omo_Yeme said:

I have to chuckle since I'm fairly new to the forum but, has their always been this level of excitement for the monthly broadcasts? Three weeks in advance! :D

Yup. We are theo-food junkies....

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

It is 23:30 EST and nothing has shown up on the link I'm using...:mellow:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I hope the link is good. 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

That's true. 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

On 1/27/2016 at 0:16 PM, JohnFromOz said:

Kenneth Flodin

You are right...:D

The link is good. Downloading now. :D:lol::)

Just as a side thought toward another thread, the little girl with the heart problems, she is wearing a heart on a chain around her neck.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

48 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

You are right...:D

He broke out the tablet! I think he's the first. :lol:

It's not the 'Watchtower Cooking Channel'. Lol :)

I love Bro Luccioni's comments. From now on anytime I feel like saying something bitter or negative whether it's here or not, I'll try to remember what he said.