JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

February Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2954 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Another delectable spiritual feast!  Jehovah's sheep are certainly well fed!^_^

Black-Sheep-Eating-Grass-246252.gif

Loved this important reminder:  Don't just hand your burdens to Jehovah, THROW them to him.:D

56af9ba2be491_THROWYourBurdensonJehovah.

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

I loved the explanation of Brother Flodin about the differences of sins, about what it means to sadden Jehovah's spirit and about the comfort that Jehovah gives to those who feel sad for having committed serious mistakes in the past and also about little things that can make the spirit sad. Illustration with the bread was special!

9 hours ago, Omo_Yeme said:

The little sister with the heart defect showcased in this month's program has taken a turn for the worse.  https://www.gofundme.com/phelicitysneesby

May Jehovah give that family strength to endure. -_-

Thank you for posting. Didn't know she's in Columbus Ohio. That's my state. I hope things work for her and family. 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

The experience of the korean brother who was concerned about his old sins, was exactly for me. Still I have to fight with old issues and this Broadcasting came exactly on the time I need it.

Also the experience of brother Derek, the one who was previously heavy metal musician. He is so "cool" guy, his speech is so cleared. You can realize that even though he suffers now, he is here and fighting. I think that I and Derek we could be best friends. 

My conclusion is that we are 8,000,000 people that we are all heroes. We fight, sometimes we fall,  but we raise quickly and continue fighting. Only a real hero could fight this: ➡Eph 6:12

This month's Broadcasting couldn't have come at a better time for me. I differed with my wife just a few days ago. My speech was anything but up building. Did not chose the right words. When we were watching the broadcast during family worship, i thought they were speaking directly to my heart ( quoting the brother who was into drugs in the broadcast). It was a little bit embarrassing, at the some time good knowing that Jehovah just knows how to correct his servants.

It is not important where we serve nor in what capacity but, rather, whom we serve. MARKUS HARTLIEF

On 2/1/2016 at 10:48 PM, Qapla said:

Though the link has already been posted in this thread, here it is again

https://www.jw.org/download/?fileformat=MP4&output=html&pub=jwb&issue=201602

Since it is up, I'll pin this thread and unpin last months. :wave:  

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

11 hours ago, Hope said:

It was SOOO good! The bread illustration, especially the talk by Robert Luccioni- tied in nicely with the "Important Reminder". The video was sweet but I could barely contain my eyes rolling..  <_< :uhhuh:  The song/singing was well done!

I was planning to take notes of them... maybe, someday... I really love it too! It's like what a mentor in spirit is what I meant too

All glory and praises goes to Jehovah :) 

We watched it tonight. Now, I know the garlic was meant to represent sin, but I'm really craving some garlic bread after that! :blush:

When bro Floodin told us to look out for what type of sin the brother had committed before the video, I thought he meant the specific sin :laugh: I was looking for clues all the way through :detective:

i loved Derek's experiences (my husband has voice envy, he did sound very cool!) Anyone know where in America that was? It looked beautiful, that big table by the lake looked amazing. I want to move to America!

i liked the bit about negative speech, I want to re watch that. I've had patches in my life where I've got caught in a negative thought pattern, and it's such a downward spiral. 

the clip in Mogolia - were those poor sisters holding up that tent? It looked like there was one on each pole holding it up! 

19 hours ago, Peanuts said:

We watched it tonight. Now, I know the garlic was meant to represent sin, but I'm really craving some garlic bread after that! :blush:

When bro Floodin told us to look out for what type of sin the brother had committed before the video, I thought he meant the specific sin :laugh: I was looking for clues all the way through :detective:

i loved Derek's experiences (my husband has voice envy, he did sound very cool!) Anyone know where in America that was? It looked beautiful, that big table by the lake looked amazing. I want to move to America!

i liked the bit about negative speech, I want to re watch that. I've had patches in my life where I've got caught in a negative thought pattern, and it's such a downward spiral. 

the clip in Mogolia - were those poor sisters holding up that tent? It looked like there was one on each pole holding it up! 

I could be wrong, but I think he lives in Arizona?

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

On 2/3/2016 at 5:30 AM, waccamacca said:

Actually I always thought the final sealing will take place shortly after the memorial. Just a thought. 

And with them finishing up in September of this year, they are 4 months ahead of schedule.....so I think making the final sealing after Memorial might be rushing things a bit! lol

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

11 hours ago, JudyO said:

I think he was in Flagstaff Arizona, I looked up his son's name and he had died in Flagstaff so I assume they are still there.

EDIT: Oops, I quoted a quote. Peanuts posed the question.. 

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Can't begin to express how much I appreciated this months Broadcast.

The unforgivable sin is a topic where a lot of brothers and sisters still have misconceptions. Some think that it is "sinning on purpose" or "sinning despite better knowledge". This is a very dangerous idea, however. In the most seldom cases when a dire sin is committed, does it happen because the person sinning has briefly decided to shut off all thinking and discernment processes taking place in the brain and heart. Most serious sins that are committed are well planned, thought out, and were committed despite ample warning of calamity.  And Jehovah can still forgive those.

What I was really moved by was the story of Felicity and her family. In the New World, I want to give her a Chocobo

Chocobo.jpg

On 7/2/2016 at 8:50 AM, Tbs77 said:

I was moved by Derek encouraging parents not to give up on their children; that there is still hope. What children are taught is still in there. 

So much in this broadcast! Yes, Derek's experience was very moving.  It shows me how much Jehovah does care for ones who have left and have lost their way, and for us parents and others who wait with hope for their return.

Phelicity's a tremendously fine example of strong faith in Jehovah - imagine regular pioneering with her health conditions?  We know Jehovah will continue to strengthen her and her lovely family with the sad days to come.  But what a wonderful joy it will be to meet her in paradise!