JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

February Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2954 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

With the January broadcast due Monday, perhaps I will let someone else start a thread about what February may bring

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

• 4 weeks later...
Any guesses on who will host the broadcast?

It's a helpers turn. My guess is David Schafer.

Kenneth Flodin

Mark Noumair was the first helper top appear on Dec 2014, so I guess it will be the 2nd now, Robert Lucciano

Enviado do meu LG-D855 através de Tapatalk

1 hour ago, pholmes38 said:

I thought maybe one new song. Not sure though about memorial. Maybe March broadcast

If there are new songs there has to be at least 2 since we start singing songs 147 & 149 at the end of February in our mid week meeting

1 hour ago, pholmes38 said:

Edited by mserskine

Would it be too early for the broadcast to focus on the Memorial or do you think they will wait until the March broadcast?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

2 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Would it be too early for the broadcast to focus on the Memorial or do you think they will wait until the March broadcast?

In the February CLAMM Workbook, on the week of February 22-28, the APPLY YOURSELF TO THE FIELD MINISTRY and LIVING AS CHRISTIANS sections will be about the Memorial. Also, that week is when we will sing for the first time Song 147.