JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Chocolate shortage?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3018 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodculture/big-chocolate-makers-drop-dollar1-billion-to-head-off-worldwide-cocoa-shortage/ar-BBocQiI?li=BBnb4R7

"chocolate makers drop 1 billion dollars to head off worldwide cocoa shortage"

Has anyone heard from Dusty lately?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Lol he's been a bit quiet - in mourning perhaps? (we might have to give him some hugs instead).

post-574-0-66600200-1452836516.jpg

We can't say hxxx any more....

:)

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

If you notice all the new products, that have added chocolate, as in cereal, you can pretty well see the shortage cause.

Especially since the nutritional segment claimed that chocolate helps keep your heart healthy. That is the reason I give for my addiction to dark chocolate. Loving Dove. ;-)

I thought the world was going to end when they stopped making Twinkies!  Now this!  Let's face it - I'm surprised EVERYTHING we eat isn't suffering from a "shortage".  When's the last time we read a headline that said "World has plenty of  ********** for everyone!" (put in your own food)

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

I thought the world was going to end when they stopped making Twinkies! Now this! Let's face it - I'm surprised EVERYTHING we eat isn't suffering from a "shortage". When's the last time we read a headline that said "World has plenty of ********** for everyone!" (put in your own food)

Bacon!

Bacon!

Bad futures for bacon.  :(

Bacon, previously listed on the stock exchange as 'Pork Belly' has become so volatile of a commodity that trading was stopped.

Pork Bellies are no longer listed. 

Best run down to the store and buy all you can get!  :angry:  

Remember what happened to GM.

Come to think about it, Obama's last big move might be to bail out Pork Bellies. 

It worked for GM.  :lol:

Edited by Old

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Bacon!

Bad futures for bacon.  :(

Bacon, previously listed on the stock exchange as 'Pork Belly' has become so volatile of a commodity that trading was stopped.

Pork Bellies are no longer listed. 

Best run down to the store and buy all you can get!  :angry:  

Remember what happened to GM.

Come to think about it, Obama's last big move might be to bail out Pork Bellies. 

It worked for GM.  :lol:

Good thing about both chocolate and bacon though - you can do this yourself at home and it's healthier for you.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."