JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Your most favorite picture(s) from the society

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3012 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

All of them were good for me, but I want the picture of the appearance of a former coordinater and his wife in the calendar cover in our Kingdom Hall here. The married couple died... but the family they were to greet are still living. They died because of cancer.

The another one is the appearance of the couple in Gilead which is from our country. And in this last regional, the husband, was our last speaker for a talk. I really like them. They even have a picture to a brochure. I love them.

The another one is our Assembly Hall and a Kingdom Hall which we attended when our Hall is being renovated, it all appeared in the 2003 year book. 

All glory and praises goes to Jehovah :) 

I love pics that don't display Jesus as a helpless widdle itty-bitty baby.

Nativity-Manger.jpg

569e3c14677be_JehovahsKing.gif.333aca2c1

But depict him as he truly is, Jehovah's Reigning King, Avenging Archangel Michael, and Mighty Warrior

against Satan and his horde of demons and human rulers.  Ready to ride to vindicate his Father's sovereignty and to help sanctify his Father's name. yes.gif.0f5c00a8a5ede89d09b33823505365a8 Oh...yeah...and he's also ready to ride to our rescue.cheerful.gif.58407f84fbee17f3778f6de4ba1

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

4 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

I love pics that don't display Jesus as a helpless widdle itty-bitty baby.

Nativity-Manger.jpg

569e3c14677be_JehovahsKing.gif.333aca2c1

But depict him as he truly is, Jehovah's Reigning King, Avenging Archangel Michael, and Mighty Warrior

against Satan and his horde of demons and human rulers.  Ready to ride to vindicate his Father's sovereignty and to help sanctify his Father's name. yes.gif.0f5c00a8a5ede89d09b33823505365a8 Oh...yeah...and he's also ready to ride to our rescue.cheerful.gif.58407f84fbee17f3778f6de4ba1

That is a good one. Thanks for sharing. 

Antonio Ceseri's depiction of Ecce Homo, Behold - The Man, has appeared in our publications. It always makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck.

image.jpeg.99f8b69e963a2d270a1750898b8c1

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

There are so many that come to mind, each for different reasons.  One or two that stand out lately, are the one of Jesus on the white horse in the Gods Kingdom Rules book.  You can really see the vigor and determination in it.  I think its page 229.   Another is from the Imitate their Faith book, and also of Jesus.  I always wondered what the look on Jesus face would have been as he watched from the shore as Peter dove overboard and swam to shore not wanting to wait for the boat to get there.  And in the book their is a depiction of Jesus (almost like a gift to me)

Another and for a different reason,  it is almost a shocking picture, are the ones from a while back I'm sure in a study magazine, where it shows Adam and Eve as being very old.  When I saw it for the first time it was almost shocking (although it shouldn't have been)   I guess I was just used to seeing them in depictions of being in Eden, or shortly thereafter. 

One last one, I still remember to this day, and it I remember it from when I was young,  in the orange Paradise book (that's probably dating me lol)  of the ark and the animals in Noah's day.  Its not a picture like you'd find today but I liked it a lot.