JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Please help plan a pizza party

Wood Fired Pizzas  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following pizzas do you find most appealing? You can choose more than 1.

• Margherita: San Marzano tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, fresh basil, parmesan cheese & olive oil
    • Salame: San Marzano tomato sauce, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese
    • Vegetable: Roasted seasonal vegetables
    • Maple Sausage: Geauga County maple syrup, Italian sausage, sundried tomatoes, carmelized onions, mozzarella cheese, mushrooms
    • Philly Cheesesteak: Thinly cut steak, white cheddar cheese, mushrooms, onions, peppers, white sauce
    • Pesto: Housemade pesto sauce, roasted chicken, ricotta cheese
    • Sage & Brown Butter: Fresh sage, browned butter, ricotta cheese
    • White Pizza: Fresh mozzarella, parmesan, garlic, oregano, olive oil
    • Greek: Carmelized onions, feta cheese, kalamata olives, fresh spinach
    • Quattro Formaggio: Carmelized onions, oregano, fresh mozzarella, ricotta, goat cheese, parmesan

I'm looking to find the top 6 most popular pizza choices from a list.  We are planning a pizza party.  This party will be catered by a local company that provides wood-fired pizzas.  I'm looking to you friends to help narrow the list.  I can choose up to 6 of the 10 pizza types on this poll.  I was going to list 12 types, but the poll is limited to 10.

So, from the above list, which pizzas do you think would be the best?  You can choose more than one.

Pizza catered by http://www.scottsfireandice.com/pizza

Edited by Shawnster

OK, I picked two -although, only because the list is so limited to flavors I don't personally care for. 

For me, even though I checked the Philly Cheesesteak, I would leave off the green peppers 

Now, if the list had included some "normal " choices ........

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

A  lot of have loads of cheese. My favourite is the Greek one ... here we have similar toppings but with tomatoes and peppers as well. So that's my choice.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

Banana and passionfruit and cream cheese pizza. Feijoa and brown sugar with cream cheese.  Pineapple and custard pizza. Apple and blackberry with ricotta or cream cheese.

Just some dessert ideas. lol.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

I would like two..

Margherita and as something completely different .. Pear and Gorgonzola .

Keep it simple.. And a good bottle of red wine .. Yum .. Thin crust too

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

No pepperoni options ???

I picked 4 others I'd like to try...but most of these are not typical toppings.

Nothing wrong with trying something different.

I'm sure everyone will enjoy.

"Be imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises." Hebrews 6:12

It's called Salame, but it's the pepperoni option

Salame: San Marzano tomato sauce, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese

This company regularly has a truck at a local winery we go to.  I've had the Salame, White and the Margherita.  My wife prefers the margherita to the white.  They make the pizza fresh per order and allow half and half requests.

We're sure they've had a traditional sausage pizza in the past that wasn't like the one listed.

Edited by Shawnster

• 2 months later...

I picked the top 6 as shown in your survey. Like some have mentioned

it seems the choices are limited. And there is no mention of thin crust,

thick crust or deep dish. These have now become so standard a pizza

party would seem incomplete without examples of all three.

GStorrs46