JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Spare time ....

Actually, mostly, here. But if I really get in gear, it is off to the beach, about two hours away. Then I rock hunt. If the sand has rocks, vs. sand, ( tiny rocks) I have done it since I was a child, and still just love it. Agates are there, as is petrified wood, and so much more. Being at the beach clears my mind. I love it. And, there was s an everlasting source of wonderful rocks! 

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

Spare time?  :huh:  What's that? :confused:

Grin Big.gif

I spend mine visiting my Mom in rehab.

When I can't make it there, I like to work free jigsaw puzzles at  

The Jigsaw Puzzles dot com.gif

http://thejigsawpuzzles.com/

I also enjoy writing fanfiction for the '70s firefighter/paramedic TV show EMERGENCY!

E 1.gifE 3.gif

E 4.gifE 5.gif

E 2.gif

Lately, I have everything I can do  just  to "Keep the Pace". ^_^

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

7 hours ago, dilip kumar said:

How do you spend your spare time.?

Reading ,surfing the net or Facebook ?

What good websites have you found worth spending useful time ?

Sent from my C6802 using Tapatalk

I get spare ribs :lol1:

But seriously now...    I read books , observe nature through the lens of my camera, go trekking, catch up with friends playing board games  (not monopoly or other pure chance games) , spend time in the garden , ..... 

But usually I just get spare ribs LOL 

Edited by Gregexplore

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

What is spare time ??????

I do relax, at times, but that time is not "spare", it has to be planned since I need to put something else aside to be able to relax.

Mostly, if you want to call it spare, I go fishing with my Brother.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

When i have nothing else to do, i play candy crush, and read books and listen to plenty of Hindi music. Also i take time to contact good old brothers and sisters on phone. Also spend time on Facebook and jwtalk.

On July 20, 2016 at 9:37 AM, dilip kumar said:

Would love to see you collection of rocks

I tried and tried. I think it would be faster to send some to you! Posting a picture. A lesson in frustration and long suffering. And, long suffering is a real statement. Right now, I am trying to get my computer current so I can use it more. I had it downloading Windows 10 for hours. I think I will start the down load before I go to bed. And, I have no hope it will work. Arrrgh!

Oh, I really enjoy word games. Way before you could play them on a computer, I used to sit and play scrabble with myself. The board and wood tiles. Word Jewels is my current favorite. Scrabble, of course. I play games while the tv is on, and my sanity being challenged. My husband loves the political news. (If you can call it news) 

On 7/20/2016 at 11:38 PM, Qapla said:

What is spare time ??????

I do relax, at times, but that time is not "spare", it has to be planned since I need to put something else aside to be able to relax.

Mostly, if you want to call it spare, I go fishing with my Brother.

Catch anything big?

The only metal detecting I do is when I am locating buried wires/cable/valves

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

I've never heard metal detecting called coin shooting before. Dad bought his first detector in the early 70s and we would catch a bus to a local wood on a Saturday. Dad and his brother continued going every decent Saturday well into the 90s.

I think mum got £1400 for the sovereigns and silver coins that were found over the years.

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13