JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Four Letter Word Game

Brother_Bliss

8 hours ago, tekmantwo said:

Item

This is the Four letter Word Game.

Sorry but your word changes all four letters, rearranging letters in word not allowed. Please try again.

Last valid Word:  Kite

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

16 hours ago, mserskine said:

Kite

11 hours ago, tekmantwo said:

Item

3 hours ago, rocket said:

This is the Four letter Word Game.

Sorry but your word changes all four letters, rearranging letters in word not allowed. Please try again.

Last valid Word:  Kite

I disagree. 

I read the rules and I fail to see how this is wrong. 

I retained 3 of the 4, in the same order, only changing one letter, as per the instructions..

It doesn't matter...

40 minutes ago, tekmantwo said:

I disagree. 

I read the rules and I fail to see how this is wrong. 

I retained 3 of the 4, in the same order, only changing one letter, as per the instructions..

It doesn't matter...

If you look closely at the examples given in the OP you will see my point but if it is necessary I can clarify the rules in the OP if you prefer.

Bob Moderated the Game in the beginning,  can you give me an example of rearranging/scrambling the letters was accepted by him in say the first 100 post? If not I will continue to follow the examples set out in the OP and Moderate accordingly.

Edited by rocket

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

1 hour ago, rocket said:

If you look closely at the examples given in the OP you will see my point but if it is necessary I can clarify the rules in the OP if you prefer.

Bob Moderated the Game in the beginning,  can you give me an example of rearranging/scrambling the letters was accepted by him in say the first 100 post? If not I will continue to follow the examples set out in the OP and Moderate accordingly.

I did look at the rules, I still fail to see my error. 

I kept 3 letters in their original  (previous ) order and changed one letter only.

It doesn't matter Brother,  I am not worried about it. ..got other things to do...