JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Four Letter Word Game

Brother_Bliss

5 minutes ago, Qapla said:

mele

melt

your  a day late and a dollar short. but your word is still a good play for the valid word Zyme

melt

Mezz  (a marijuana cigarette.)

EDIT: my bad, my word is invalid as I'm playing the wrong game

melt

meta

Edited by rocket

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

@rocket at the time I pressed "submit reply" the last word in the list was the one from Yvette (Mele) ... not my fault your word got added above mine [somehow]

besides, I thought in this game we couldn't rearrange the letters or change more than one letter :shrugs: as was done twice

Mele -> Zyme

melt -> mezz

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

pulk

Polk  = James Knox Polk was the 11th president of the United States, serving from 1845 to 1849

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~