Jump to content
JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

2017 Conventions


We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1857 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, marcusth said:

When and where is yours?

 

Some have been told this week. I was hearing from a friend last night that there won't be a convention at Exeter next year but are being assigned to Cardiff instead 

Any more information? Where are the Exeter A and Exeter B convention congregations moving too? Is it all congregations effected or just a few? I thought they had  a couple more years left on the contract for that convention place. We should get our announcement tonight  so should be interesting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Samira said:

we've got our convention dates yesterday.....London Excel  B

18 - 20 August 2017........:ecstatic:

Thanks for this.

 

I'm going to assume mine is one week earlier as we've all been Excel A. Off to the meeting now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Samira said:

we've got our convention dates yesterday.....London Excel  B

18 - 20 August 2017........:ecstatic:

We also has the RC announced,  (unexpected change: no longer at Milton Keynes)  now: London Excel  C  25 - 27 August.  I should have been prepared...We have to 'expect the unexpected'  if you have watched Br Geoffrey Jackson's talk in the annual meeting Part 3 (excellent talk).

Edited by Chris7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Chris7 said:

We also has the RC announced,  (unexpected change: no longer at Milton Keynes)  now: London Excel  C  25 - 27 August.  I should have been prepared...We have to 'expect the unexpected'  if you have watched Br Geoffrey Jackson's talk in the annual meeting Part 3 (excellent talk).

 

Chris, do you mind reminding me which part of Britain your on to pinpoint what part of the old Milton Keynes is coming to Excel?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, marcusth said:

I don't know all the details. All I can say is that my friend was an Exeter B congregation this year (2016) and they have received their 2017 convention assignment letter for Cardiff

Must of been specific to a few congregations as we are back at Exeter B on the 7th-9th July

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, MentalProject said:

Must of been specific to a few congregations as we are back at Exeter B on the 7th-9th July

That is buzzard because my friend and his  parents both were at Exeter B this year and they both are being assigned to Cardiff in 2017. (4-6 August)

 

A friend from Wales is having their convention (congregations normally assigned to Cardiff) the week afterwards 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, marcusth said:

That is buzzard because my friend and his  parents both were at Exeter B this year and they both are being assigned to Cardiff in 2017. (4-6 August)

 

A friend from Wales is having their convention (congregations normally assigned to Cardiff) the week afterwards 

Buzzard?  :confused: Big bird likes dead things.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, marcusth said:

Chris, do you mind reminding me which part of Britain your on to pinpoint what part of the old Milton Keynes is coming to Excel?

Yes, West London. Was M.K. on the 'B' schedule. Soon we can use the Hotel Booking site to see the full schedule.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm in a foreign language congregation so will be going to 2 conventions (English & Chinese) and I am glad that the English one is before our Chinese one so I can understand some of it.  I have to wait until end of August for both mine though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 02/12/2016 at 0:01 AM, marcusth said:

That is buzzard because my friend and his  parents both were at Exeter B this year and they both are being assigned to Cardiff in 2017. (4-6 August)

 

A friend from Wales is having their convention (congregations normally assigned to Cardiff) the week afterwards 

I see Exeter is available 30th June to 2nd and the following weekend. Has anyone been to Exeter for the Convention? I Would like to try combining with a short holiday.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 22.1.2 (changelog)