JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What do you especially love about Jehovah?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2613 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

For some of us this 1 sentence may describe our current situation, I think that Sister Van wrote an expression that is emotional, poetic, scriptural all in sentence. I really liked this! Thanks Van for meditating on your feelings for our Father Jehovah and how it caused you to express this beautiful thought:

On 2/5/2017 at 0:06 PM, Tcvancoops said:

"Battered and bruised I limp on forward with Jehovah holding my hand."

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, And put within me a new spirit, a steadfast one" (PS 51:10)

2 hours ago, Good-O said:

Sister, that comment really touched me!  We all love you as Jehovah and Jesus do.  Hope to meet you one day.  

Thank you sister; I love this forum and feel the same for everyone I've come to 'know' here.

When I come here on my computer, it's like attending a large get-together of friends and family .. 'closer than a brother and a friend in distress'.

I've often thought of that scripture in Psalms  27:10 where  it says, 'Even if my own father and mother abandon me, Jehovah himself will take me in'. Wonderful that  he is our Judge and not imperfect humans.

Hope we all do meet one day; that will be the largest get-together ever!

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

I love all your nice comments!!!

I love Jehovah because he started to create.  I love Jehovah because he loved and exercised mercy toward Adam and Eve's unborn offspring. I love him because he trusted sinful humans and found a way to reestablish our relationship with him, even if that costed him thousands of years of false accusations.  I love him because he created us according to his image, so that we can love him most than anything else, even if we cannot see him. I love him because he gave us the gift of thinking, to imagine, to imitate him. I love him because he revealed us his purpose and the meaning of him name, so that we can fully trust him and have the best life ever, even in this bad system of things. And I love him because he is wise, romantic and even funny!

I love him because he is unique! 

“The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.” 

If the truth be known....I believe any number of us would mightily agree 

with Sister Van...from my perspective...we are far from the phase of

life where we were tiptoeing through the tulips-----not even...it's more

like....racing towards the finish line!    Horse Racing

p.s.  With a lot of help from Jehovah.

Edited by nanceebgd46

punctuation

I'm drawn to Jehovah because of his mercy towards me. Just like the nation of Israel, I know I hurt him and left him, but he welcomed me back with open arms. And invited me to *continue* on this journey towards everlasting life with him....no ifs or buts....no go back to start, do not pass Go, do not collect £200. He loves me...I am convinced of that. And I do not want to ever take that undeserved kindness for granted.

Beautiful comments brothers and sisters. Some comments expressed exactly how I feel when I think about what I love about Jehovah. I would like to add that I also love that Jehovah see's me. I sometimes feel ignored.. unloved and unwanted  (I battle depression)and even at those times I have come to discern Jehovah's love for me. Either a verse, a Kingdom song or a comment by you dear brothers/my family/ my congregation or just a random in stranger I meet in the ministry reminds me that Jehovah see's, hears and loves me deeply. I'm never alone, He is always by my side with open arms. This level of care and concern stirs my heart.. lifts my spirit and renews me.

• 2 weeks later...