JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Witches Around The World Gather to put Spell on Trump

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2610 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Witches around the world will gather at midnight on Friday to cast a spell on President Trump.

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/witches-gather-to-put-spell-on-trump-884628547567

Jan Markell of Olive Tree Ministries said the left’s open embrace of demonic imagery is revealing.

“It shows that the level of hatred against Donald Trump is generated by Satan himself,” she said.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/02/witches-target-trump-with-mass-occult-ritual/#ZiOrfj3cu8rZ9tkH.99

~We were sent to preach not to judge~ 

~Be kind to one another because all of us are suffering one way or another. This is our refuge from oppression~

:) 

Satan can't do anything if Jehovah doesn't want whatever satan wants to do.   Gives me the idea that Jehovah prophesied all the governmental switches of the wild beast with the king of the north and south as a taunt to  satan to try to change them and preventing prophesy;  just showing that Jehovah is still in control to a relative degree; not letting things get to bad.

Can I understand you better, brother Richard? You said Jehovah is still in control to a relative degree. Could I ask: relative to what degree and how? Please do clear the confusion you've raised!

For Jehovah is aware of the way of the righteous, But the way of the wicked will perish (Psalm 1:6).

If Jehovah has a prophesy;  Satan would try to prevent it from happening.

Jehovah keeps a certian level of spirit in the world to keep it from being to evil; as in if it became so evil the evil ones would just kill everyone off. 

scripture says Jehovah leaves good things to give a witness to even the wicked.

1 hour ago, Nnaemeka said:

Can I understand you better, brother Richard? You said Jehovah is still in control to a relative degree. Could I ask: relative to what degree and how? Please do clear the confusion you've raised!

I thought brother Richard was quite clear actually. He mentioned Jehovah's prophecy regarding maneuvering matters to draw Satan out. We also know that Jehovah puts it into the heart of world leaders to turn on Babylon the Great. Jehovah has also made it possible for the good news to be declared far and wide. So yes, he is in control to a relative degree.

Many prophecies are fulfilled in amazing detail because "He Causes to Become" ;)

Now back ON TOPIC....

While I think the idea of casting a spell on Donald Trump is ridiculous, it certain does shed light on the fact that Witchcraft and Satanism is a real thing, and not something that is only to be found on TV and in Movies. People actually believe this garbage and live their lives accordingly.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

46 minutes ago, Dismal_Bliss said:

While I think the idea of casting a spell on Donald Trump is ridiculous, it certain does shed light on the fact that Witchcraft and Satanism is a real thing, and not something that is only to be found on TV and in Movies. People actually believe this garbage and live their lives accordingly.

On the other hand, the fact that these people sincerely believe in witchcraft doesn't mean their spells have any power.  Their magic is no better than that of Baal's priests in Elijah's time. 

Rev. 9:21 And they did not repent of their murders nor of their spiritistic practices nor of their sexual immorality* nor of their thefts.

Rev. 18:23 and no light of a lamp will ever shine in you again, and no voice of a bridegroom and of a bride will ever be heard in you again;+ because your traveling merchants+ were the top-ranking men+ of the earth, for by your spiritistic+ practice* all the nations were misled. 24 Yes, in her was found the blood+ of prophets+ and of holy ones+ and of all those who have been slaughtered on the earth.”+

I thought there was a scripture for the wildbeast and world rulers using spiritism... but i don't remember now.

Perhaps you were thinking of this?

(Revelation 16:13, 14) 13 And I saw three unclean inspired expressions that looked like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the wild beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and they perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty.

*** re chap. 32 pp. 230-231 pars. 25-26 God’s Anger Brought to a Finish *** 

In Moses’ day, Jehovah brought a loathsome plague of frogs on Pharaoh’s Egypt, so that “the land began to stink.” (Exodus 8:5-15) During the Lord’s day, there has also been a disgusting froglike visitation, though from a different source. It consists of Satan’s “unclean inspired expressions,” clearly symbolizing propaganda designed to maneuver all human rulers, “kings,” into opposition to Jehovah God. Satan thus makes sure that they are not swayed by the pouring out of the bowls of God’s anger but are firmly on Satan’s side when “the war of the great day of God the Almighty” begins.

26 The propaganda comes from “the dragon” (Satan) and “the wild beast” (Satan’s earthly political setup), creatures that we have already met up with in Revelation. What, though, is “the false prophet”? This is a newcomer in name only. Previously, we were shown a wild beast with two horns like a lamb that performed great signs before the seven-headed wild beast. This deceptive creature acted like a prophet for that wild beast. It promoted worship of the wild beast, even causing an image to be built to it. (Revelation 13:11-14) This wild beast with two horns like a lamb must be the same as “the false prophet” mentioned here. Confirming this, we read later that the false prophet, like the symbolic wild beast with two horns, “performed in front of [the seven-headed wild beast] the signs with which he misled those who received the mark of the wild beast and those who render worship to its image.”—Revelation 19:20.

We just had our CA a couple weeks ago - it was the one with the Branch Rep.

One of the things he mentioned was the recent Presidential election. He stressed that, since so many are so politically divided, we should be careful that what we say/talk about and HOW we say it so we do not give the impression to others, or to Jehovah, that we are taking sides. Especially if what we say makes it seem that we think/thought one or the other candidate was "the best option" or that "the one that got in" was right/wrong.

With this in mind, I do not think I will continue to discuss this thread ......

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

I respect your view Qapla but this thread was meant to point out that people are using spiritism against someone in the political arena not to support Trump in any way. 

~smile~

~We were sent to preach not to judge~ 

~Be kind to one another because all of us are suffering one way or another. This is our refuge from oppression~

:) 

While this topic is about a news story, it has come to our attention the ever increasing amount of non neutral comments in regards political stories.  We never had posts about Obama and his first 100 days.  Trump has dominated the news forum for over a year. 

I see it on Facebook all the time. I'm always shocked by what I perceive as non neutral commentary about Trump from my Witness friends. 

Some here even have the impression I cross that line occasionally on here, especially by sharing satirical stories about POTUS. 

I have never seen or heard more political comments from Witnesses than this past year. 

So if some of our members choose to abstain from these news stories so as to avoid the urge to be political, I say more power to him or her. 

Maybe we all would be better off with less jumping every time Trump far.... er.... Breathes. 

This is just my opinion and not a staff comment.  Carry on. 

I dont plan to follow this news report because personally I'm not the least bit interested in what witches do, never have been and never will be...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

2 hours ago, Shawnster said:

three unclean inspired expressions

not what i was thinking; was thinking it used the word spiritism; 

The worshiping the wild beast is a good one;  but its not the same as using spiritistic practices to me;  spiritistic practices tells me they know what and who they are worshiping;  some may not actually think they are worshipping the wild beast;  but i don't know; i'm not a politician;  I imagine some know  exactly who they are worshiping but others do not.

3 hours ago, Shawnster said:

Trying to help, but drawing a blank on a specific scripture.  I do remember news articles about political figures like Nancy Reagan turning to spirit mediums.

There was a London times article on Tony Blair consulting the spirit of the light in regard to the Iraq war or something, but I can't find it in original or what it actually said. Probably heresay. But don't you think that what is said about Bohemian Club or Skull and Bones is weird and spiritistic enough.

29 minutes ago, ChocoBro said:

Bohemian Club or Skull and Bones is weird and spiritistic enough.

:thumbsup:  yes.. and yes... and yes....

just want a scripture that says the world rulers use spiritism.... i don't think all do.... some are dumb founded on the part of the government that is corrupt;  it seems.  I imagine the closer we get the more corrupt things will get with less of those that aren't corrupt per say as purposly and knowingly worshipping the "beast"  thru spiritism.

47 minutes ago, Shawnster said:

Generals gathered in their masses,
just like witches at black masses.
Evil minds that plot destruction,
sorcerer of death's construction.

Wasn't that a little before your time Shawn? Maybe you're older than I thought. :punk::lol1:

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (tu)  

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.