JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

DISCUSS COURT CASE HERE JW.org - Jehovah’s Witnesses Mobilize Global Response to Threat of Ban in Russia

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1411 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

If my World Clock is right, it is now 8:59 AM in Russia. I've prayed, you've prayed, all Jehovah's people have prayed! Now let's stand still and see the salvation of Jehovah no matter how it turns out.  If Jehovah allows this to be in their favor, believe he has a plan and will indeed make the way out for friends all over.  This is affecting all of us! But we still need to  "pray constantly"!  1 Th 5: 17

Proverbs 27:11- Be wise, my son, and make my heart rejoice, So that I can make a reply to him that taunts me.

I can't sleep either tonight. Waiting, praying and hoping! I live by the mantra: Hope for the best but expect the worst  (that way you are never disappointed). Whatever happens it will be Jehovah's will that it happens, even though we might not understand why. Remember all our brothers and sisters who were exiled to Siberia? How could we know at that time that it was to spread the good news to a region that hadn't heard it before?!!! But Jehovah saw the benefit of that decision and gave our dear friends the endurance and strength they needed and they spread their hope everywhere! Now there are 170,000 + Witnesses in Russia thanks to Jehovah allowing that adversity. We just will never know what Jehovah knows!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

55 minutes ago, YayaMichelle said:

Whatever happened to our millions of letters??? :confused:  

They have made an impact of that we can be sure, whether it comes out into the public will be at Jehovah's discretion. Many will still be arriving as well.

We followed the cloud and made it clear to the world and more importantly Jehovah whose side we are on

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

7 hours ago, loving life said:

If my World Clock is right, it is now 8:59 AM in Russia. I've prayed, you've prayed, all Jehovah's people have prayed! Now let's stand still and see the salvation of Jehovah no matter how it turns out.  If Jehovah allows this to be in their favor, believe he has a plan and will indeed make the way out for friends all over.  This is affecting all of us! But we still need to  "pray constantly"!  1 Th 5: 17

I think it is 8:10 in Moscow. Less than 2 hours before the begining

6 minutes ago, Victoria said:

I think it is 8:10 in Moscow. Less than 2 hours before the begining

Yes, Victoria you are right! I didn't notice St. Petersburg  and Moscow have different times?  Or maybe I need to leave this clock alone...lol

Proverbs 27:11- Be wise, my son, and make my heart rejoice, So that I can make a reply to him that taunts me.

I can't sleep either tonight. Waiting, praying and hoping! I live by the mantra: Hope for the best but expect the worst  (that way you are never disappointed). Whatever happens it will be Jehovah's will that it happens, even though we might not understand why. Remember all our brothers and sisters who were exiled to Siberia? How could we know at that time that it was to spread the good news to a region that hadn't heard it before?!!! But Jehovah saw the benefit of that decision and gave our dear friends the endurance and strength they needed and they spread their hope everywhere! Now there are 170,000 + Witnesses in Russia thanks to Jehovah allowing that adversity. We just will never know what Jehovah knows!

I'm been sleeping with one eye opened since letter campaign! Whatever happens: "Let God's Kingdom Come!"

1 minute ago, Gregexplore said:

How would anyone know anything ??? The proceedings are about to start in less then one hour... 

I was given to believe that Russia was 7 hours ahead of us here in the US.  If so, the trial would of started at 5:00 p.m our time on 4/4/17.

1 minute ago, shali said:

I was given to believe that Russia was 7 hours ahead of us here in the US.  If so, the trial would of started at 5:00 p.m our time on 4/4/17.

Moscow time as we speak... 9:27 am ...

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

2 minutes ago, Gi-Gi said:

I'm sick...My daughter is getting ready for massive tornado/hail storm in Georgia...so many reasons not to sleep.

Whether it be this court decision or natural disasters many of us are facing right now, we are all in this together if it happens to ONE of our brothers and sisters it happens to all of us. 

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

I have a friend, he is Russian brother, he is a journalist and blogger and he is in the middle of the events; Trusted brother.  He pm-ed me this morning that soon he knows anything, he will write on his (FB) wall and Twitter. So I'll be checking his page regularly today to find out what happened. Soon I know anything I will write in here for the memberrs of  the JWTalk. 

11 minutes ago, Gi-Gi said:

How do we know the time it will start?

10 am Moscow time. (in half an hour)

Just now, Zacchaeus The Short said:

I have a friend, he is Russian brother, he is a journalist and blogger and he is in the middle of the events; Trusted brother.  He pm-ed me this morning that soon he knows anything, he will write on his (FB) wall and Twitter. So I'll be checking his page regularly today to find out what happened. Soon I know anything I will write in here for the memberrs of  the JWTalk. 

wonderful :thumbsup:

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

24 minutes ago, Stormswift said:

Whether it be this court decision or natural disasters many of us are facing right now, we are all in this together if it happens to ONE of our brothers and sisters it happens to all of us. 

This amazing aspect of UNITY the world will never understand.

We  did not even enter 1000 y reign and Jehovah has already accomplished so much in a short period of time.

Edited by Gregexplore

I never truly comprehended how much Jehovah and Jesus have accomplished here on earth by means of the Kingdom until I went through the God's Kingdom Rules book for the first time!  I was ashamed at what I didn't realized and amazed at what I did realized but hadn't put together (connected the dots)  - Jehovah's earthy organization is AMAZING in every way possible.  We have so many things that others WANT and will never experience, it's truly mind boggling.