JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

DISCUSS COURT CASE HERE JW.org - Jehovah’s Witnesses Mobilize Global Response to Threat of Ban in Russia

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1398 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

So if I am understanding the  11:50 update correctly, it sounds like our lawyers tried to have the entire lawsuit dismissed because the "plaintiff" or the Russian officials did not give "official warnings" to each of the 395 local organizations(Congregations) which is the proper legal procedure. So it sounds like our lawyers have found various mistakes where the officials didn't even follow their own laws!

Excellent lawyers! 

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, And put within me a new spirit, a steadfast one" (PS 51:10)

God told the prophet Jeremiah: “I am with you to deliver you.” (Jeremiah 1:8) How might Jehovah deliver us from persecution today? He might raise up a fair-minded judge like Gamaliel. Or he may see to it that a corrupt or antagonistic official is unexpectedly replaced by a more reasonable one. At times, though, Jehovah may permit the persecution of his people to run its course. (2 Timothy 3:12) If God allows us to be persecuted, he will always give us the strength to endure persecution. (1 Corinthians 10:13) And no matter what God permits, we have no doubt as to the final outcome: Those who fight against God’s people are fighting against God, and fighters against God will not prevail. W05 12/15

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

1 minute ago, Beggar for the Spirit said:

So if I am understanding the  11:50 update correctly, it sounds like our lawyers tried to have the entire lawsuit dismissed because the "plaintiff" or the Russian officials did not give "official warnings" to each of the 395 local organizations(Congregations) which is the proper legal procedure. So it sounds like our lawyers have found various mistakes where the officials didn't even follow their own laws!

Excellent lawyers! 

I've noticed that too..  it's so obvious that they are biased...

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

12:10 Representatives of Jehovah's Witnesses are asked to postpone the hearing for one week due to the fact that the Ministry of Justice filed the claim to the respondent untimely. It was received by mail only on March 28, 2017. In addition, the Ministry of Justice did not provide the defendant with all the documents specified in the appendices to the statement of claim.
12:17 The Ministry of Justice does not object to the adjournment of the case.

may Jehovah's name be sanctified!! one week reprieve.  what a grand witness that people of all nations will know GODS NAME IS JEHOVAH and be reached in all the inhabited earth and then

the end will come.... JEHOVAH IS IN TOTAL CONTROL OF THE OUTCOME IN THE END AGAPE BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Forgive freely as Jehovah Freely forgives us :)