JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

DISCUSS COURT CASE HERE JW.org - Jehovah’s Witnesses Mobilize Global Response to Threat of Ban in Russia

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1396 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

3 minutes ago, sunshine said:

For Linda:

The brothers asked: Can the Jehovah's Witnesses from America, Europe and other countries speak take part, after all they property you want to take belongs to them?

The court said: No.

The brothers asked:  Will you let individual witnessess that have been helped by the Jehovah's Witnesses

The court says, no, we are only against the Watchtower organization not individual witnesses.

The brothers remind the court that this law will say that individual witnesses become criminals so  it is not just our Watchtower printing.

The court says:  Don't care, the answer is no!

The Brothers ask: will you let us explain what we do to make sure we don't become "extremist"

The court say: ok.

thanks for the update rosie

Forgive freely as Jehovah Freely forgives us :)

The court refused to question witnesses of falsification of evidence against local organizations of Jehovah's Witnesses.

That's not a real court ...it's a joke..

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

1 minute ago, Gregexplore said:

The court refused to question witnesses of falsification of evidence against local organizations of Jehovah's Witnesses.

That's not a real court ...it's a joke..

Is that part of the dialogue with the time stamps? Or is that from somewhere different?

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

Just now, Foxes53 said:

Aren't we glad Jehovah represents true Justice ! Satan's world is distorted and reflects his twisted thinking.

Yes! Jehovah, Jesus, and all the angels are looking down watching this. It's so exciting to me, seeing Jehovah's hand in things, allowing us to participate in the letter writing campaign, this is historic. I, and I'm sure many others, feel that this will be a precursor. Hang on tight everyone. Look up for our salvation is getting ever nearer!!

2 minutes ago, CyreJay said:

Yes.  I was truly searching it out on our local news...NOTHING!!!

Excuse my French but they don't give a CRAP about us. 

4 minutes ago, Zacchaeus The Short said:

I heardly believe that the world media keeps silence and doesn't say anything since morning about the court hearing in Russia. Even BBC didn't say anything. 

satan and his his demons are working hard to make sure as little as possible will be able to be known about Jehovah!! BUT JEHOVAH WILL NOT LET THIS HAPPEN FOR TOO LONG NOW. x

Forgive freely as Jehovah Freely forgives us :)

4 minutes ago, EverlastingLifeInView said:

Yes! Jehovah, Jesus, and all the angels are looking down watching this. It's so exciting to me, seeing Jehovah's hand in things, allowing us to participate in the letter writing campaign, this is historic. I, and I'm sure many others, feel that this will be a precursor. Hang on tight everyone. Look up for our salvation is getting ever nearer!!

Excuse my French but they don't give a CRAP about us. 

es verdad!

Just now, Stormswift said:

Can someone please post the piece at 15.00 in English?

3pm The Justice Ministry objects, arguing that this interrogation, in their opinion, is aimed at "reviewing the decisions that came into force". The court refused to question witnesses of falsification of evidence against local organizations of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Simplified version (for Linda) 

The brothers ask:  Will you let brothers and sisters that have been the victims of polical persecution speak

The court says:  No

The Brothers ask:  Will you be willing to hear from people that can prove this case is based on  false "new evidence"?

The court says:  No, those matters have already been decided.

The brothers respond:  No, we are here because they say there is "new evidence" that make us extremists, you have to look at it.  

The court  lets our lawyer explain. 

The brothers are allowed to explain how the "new extremist evidence" that is used to say we are dangerous is all "fake".

Edited by sunshine

1 minute ago, Gregexplore said:
3pm The Justice Ministry objects, arguing that this interrogation, in their opinion, is aimed at "reviewing the decisions that came into force". The court refused to question witnesses of falsification of evidence against local organizations of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Thanks my friend just updating my post on facebook as details come to light.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

Just now, Samira said:

15:00 The Ministry of Justice objected, arguing that the questioning, they believe authorities, aims to "to review the decision to enter into force." The court refused to question witnesses of falsification of evidence against local Jehovah's Witnesses organizations.

I'm sorry but what does that mean? 

Just now, Victoria said:

I think brother Sanderson became a member of GB to support Russian brothers and sisters. Because Jehovah knew this all would happen.

Victoria! You took these words out of my mouth! It's so obvious right now.