JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

DISCUSS COURT CASE HERE JW.org - Jehovah’s Witnesses Mobilize Global Response to Threat of Ban in Russia

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1384 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Reading the transcript makes me sick to my stomach.  Russia has no Supreme Court.  It has only a kangaroo court.

giphy.gif.9016bde2a4591026e1808ca476f8ae15.gif

:(

There can be no justice from a corrupt judicial system that plants the evidence it uses to charge and convict.

Looking forward to the new world and Jehovah's justice.  May it come quickly.

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

4 minutes ago, CyreJay said:

That is why I hesitate to post what I have translated from it!  But, I appreciate the breakdowns  - Thanks to the friends here!

Jehovah people are on it!!!

If you post, just make it clear you've used google translate. Most understand how this effects the English.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

3 minutes ago, EverlastingLifeInView said:

No this part," The court refused to question witnesses of falsification of evidence against local Jehovah's Witnesses organizations"

I don't understand court lingo

It means:

Our persecuters Lawyers said:  Don't let the Jehovah's Witnesses try and talk about old cases, they are  just trying to get you  change the decisions.

2 minutes ago, Samira said:

15:15  "Omelchenko provides examples of statements in the publications of Jehovah's Witnesses, because of which these publications were recognized as extremist."

Are you kidding?

He is our lawyer. Hopefully by reading these statements they will see how ridiculous it is to call them extremist.

And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.

7 hours ago, Gregexplore said:

The court refused to question witnesses of falsification of evidence against local organizations of Jehovah's Witnesses.

That's not a real court ...it's a joke..

I have seen such jokes in our city too. The court refused even to take fingerprints

Just now, Stormswift said:

If you post, just make it clear you've used google translate. Most understand how this effects the English.

I can't make perfect translation of whole information in English which was given on our website in Russian.  I use google translate for you and if there is any confusion for English readers please ask and I can clarify if google translation makes correct sense.

1 minute ago, Zacchaeus The Short said:

I can't make perfect translation of whole information in English which was given on our website in Russian.  I use google translate for you and if there is any confusion for English readers please ask and I can clarify if google translation makes correct sense.

Exactly ... it giving the gist of what is happening ... I understand the sense of it perfectly, it's just not English perfect that's all.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

3 minutes ago, sunshine said:

You're doing good Brother Guri, we appreciate it.

I'm trying to help those who does not understand Russian and has no facilities to use google translate. So far the hearing is not doing well. They do not let our lowyers to defend our case. The court does not seem to be acting impartially.

Edited by Zacchaeus The Short

Just now, Zacchaeus The Short said:

I'm trying to help those who does not understand Russian and has no facilities to use google translate. So far the hearing is not doing well. They do not let our lowers to defend our case. The court does not seem to be acting impartially.

Did we REALLY expect Mr. Putin and his officials to come in with bouquets of flowers though? Even if it turns favourable, he will be just going away to try again another day, just like Satan withdrew from Jesus ... in line with prophecy ... he becomes incensed at some stage ... so this is really going the way it was going to go anyway.

4 minutes ago, Samira said:
15:28 The court adjourned until April 6, 2017 14:00.

Delaying the inevitable.

I hate this heavy feeling in my heart.

Ginormous group hug for our family members in Russia:

(((((((((((((((((((((((((Brothers +Sisters)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Plus:

Our continuous prayers in your behalf.:(

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif