JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting - Original Songs Lyrics and Lead Sheets on JW.org

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2514 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Did someone posted this topic already? I was surprised and happy to see the official lyrics coming from jw.org. Plus, a lead sheet to be able to play it. Thanks Jehovah God!

The first link goes to I keep Your reminders. https://www.jw.org/en/publications/music-songs/original-songs/i-keep-your-reminders/

I always look forward to the next song and learn it by heart (not perfectly though) Let's see if I'm singing them correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's fantastic. Keep that up.

Johan

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

I wanted to see if there were any more, so I put https://www.jw.org/en/publications/music-songs/original-songs/just-around-the-corner/

into the address bar and I got a 

Sorry, the page you are looking for cannot be found.

notice.

That answered my question.:D

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

12 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

I wanted to see if there were any more, so I put https://www.jw.org/en/publications/music-songs/original-songs/just-around-the-corner/

into the address bar and I got a 

notice.

That answered my question.:D

haha. i did that to the other songs too. but no avail. :lol:

15 hours ago, Intercore said:

Wow, I didn't know it! That's amazing!

lets hope they'll add all songs. a lot of brothers will be happy for this.

Anyone use the songs in Family Worship?  I don't mean just singing them, but - as always - there is a bible principle behind many of the songs, lessons to be learned and applied.  Do you use and discuss these as part of FW?

I'm single, but meditating and studying the meanings of the lyrics and how to apply them is good for personal study.

36 minutes ago, Jonathan77 said:

Anyone use the songs in Family Worship?  I don't mean just singing them, but - as always - there is a bible principle behind many of the songs, lessons to be learned and applied.  Do you use and discuss these as part of FW?

I'm single, but meditating and studying the meanings of the lyrics and how to apply them is good for personal study.

I use them for field service meetings, but they are great for family worship.

I listen to and play these songs on my headphones to and from work and the Sing to Jehovah chorus. Or even when I'm hanging out at home or going to sleep. I alternate, selecting different songs, or I shuffle/play them in the correct order, depending on my mood. This is the music I listen to mostly, makes me so happy and keeps me wide awake
Sings... And I love you even though I've never met you before...

I listen to and play these songs on my headphones to and from work and the Sing to Jehovah chorus. Or even when I'm hanging out at home or going to sleep. I alternate, selecting different songs, or I shuffle/play them in the correct order, depending on my mood. This is the music I listen to mostly, makes me so happy and keeps me wide awake
Sings... And I love you even though I've never met you before...

True for me too. It keeps my mind focused on spiritual matters.

Johan

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

Whenever a new song is released we listen to it and talk about it after the family Watchtower preparation.

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

I just listened--and sang along to these songs alllllll the way from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan to our Convention city Green Bay, Wisconsin. ( About a two and a half hour drive.)

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Even though I'm not IT savvy, I've recently learned how to rip / burn / copy music onto CD's so I can play them when I'm on the road!  I've even extracted the audio from the drama "O Jehovah, I Trust in You" on audio CD so I can play it when traveling long distance.  (I'm so grateful for all the music, etc.  from Jehovah's organization.) There is no comparison! ^_^

I also listen to all the songs while driving to work. I plug my phone into the car's speakers and sing as LOUD as I want!  There's no need to ever turn the radio on any more. It's wonderful. Especially when you're gearing up for a day working around worldly people. 

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

I have the orchestra recordings, the instrumental renditions, the original songs, and the Sing With Us recordings on my phone so I can listen to them when I'm out or going somewhere in the car. And I do listen, and it's very enjoyable. One effect is that it keeps me focused on spiritual thoughts.

Johan

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

On 24/05/2017 at 7:07 AM, Danni said:

ok, after doing a search, i found out that it was first mentioned on the JWB May 2017 topic. by the way, better to have its own space. :lol: 

Thank you for bringing this up again - I missed it. 

On 5/25/2017 at 8:12 PM, Omo_Yeme said:

Even though I'm not IT savvy, I've recently learned how to rip / burn / copy music onto CD's so I can play them when I'm on the road!  I've even extracted the audio from the drama "O Jehovah, I Trust in You" on audio CD so I can play it when traveling long distance.  (I'm so grateful for all the music, etc.  from Jehovah's organization.) There is no comparison! ^_^

I'm so desperately trying to learn how to burn my own cds. The ones that can be played on any cd/dvd player.  I keep doing something wrong because I can't play them after they are burnt. :shrugs:

Proverbs 27:11- Be wise, my son, and make my heart rejoice, So that I can make a reply to him that taunts me.

3 hours ago, Omo_Yeme said:

Charlotte Sis, I use the Roxio application to rip and burn the Kingdom songs.

Ha, I have to find out what Roxio application is. Sad I know. 

Proverbs 27:11- Be wise, my son, and make my heart rejoice, So that I can make a reply to him that taunts me.

4 hours ago, loving life said:

I'm so desperately trying to learn how to burn my own cds. The ones that can be played on any cd/dvd player.  I keep doing something wrong because I can't play them after they are burnt. :shrugs:

They have to be burnt as audio CDs in .wav  format in order to play on my car's CD player.  My car can't play disks in .mp3 format.

12 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

They have to be burnt as audio CDs in .wav  format in order to play on my car's CD player.  My car can't play disks in .mp3 format.

That's interesting.  I downloaded my kingdom melodies, JWB songs and others onto the mp3 format and transferred them to my audio cds using the application that I had mentioned above.  It works fine. ^_^

Edited by Omo_Yeme