JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Wise Care Pro FREE

https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/download/?c=9bf4fc7efb7ac872cb907cddc1fd4b7d#

Wise Care Pro for free for a few hours. This is the Pro version - Do NOT update. Should be good for about 6 months when there should be another free Pro version available.

There is also a free version, but not quite as robust.

Installation

Unzip the package you've downloaded to a separate folder and run Setup.exe which is included in the package, to install and activate the software.

!!! .GCD file included is necessary for correct installation and activation. Please make sure to extract all enclosed files to the same folder. After successful activation and installation you may safely delete GOTD installation files from your PC (including .GCD)!!!

You have to install it before the Giveaway offer for the software is over.

Terms and conditions

Please note that the software you download and install during
the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:
1) No free technical support
2) No free upgrades to future versions
3) Strictly non-commercial usage

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

It appears to be one of those programs that claims they will "fix" your PC  :shrugs:  even if there is nothing wrong with it  :eek:

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

wisecare 365 is also very good even unlicenced.... 
my norton wouldn't let me install it;  but it didn't find any viruses;  but norton has this "reputation" setting that if something comes out new it just calls it a virus...lol

I haven't been able to figure out if i should install this yet. lol

3 hours ago, vern said:

wisecare 365 is also very good even unlicenced.... 
my norton wouldn't let me install it;  but it didn't find any viruses;  but norton has this "reputation" setting that if something comes out new it just calls it a virus...lol

I haven't been able to figure out if i should install this yet. lol

Disable Norton for installation only... ????

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

wise care 360 allows you to optimize you internet setting and cleans junk files from your computer. It also has hard drive defrag/optimize feature.

Pro version lets you install program uninstaller - which gets rid of most registry items for that uninstalled program.

Here is a Great feature.  Ever got a hijacked  web page that claims you need to phone $microsoft to "Fix" the problem?

You know the one that doesn't want to close, or comes back when you restart your browser.

Wise care gets rid of this.  The pro version allows to delete privacy risks. I use it in connection with Ccleaner free.

wise care pro.jpg

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

I had Wise Cleaner (free version) installed a few months ago. Every time I ran it, Watchtower Library (the DVD) wouldn't work anymore, and I had to reinstall it. It seems Wise Cleaner (and maybe the "Wise Care" pay versions) are perhaps too aggressive when cleaning the registry. According to one review page I read about it, other users had similar problems.