JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW.org - NEWS RELEASES | Witnesses’ New Branch Office in Britain Receives Top BREEAM Rating for Sustainable Design

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2413 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

702017138_univ_sqs_sm.jpg

The Witnesses’ new national headquarters in Britain received high praise for sustainable design and environmental protection during construction.

View the full article on jw.org

Edited by Musky

21 hours ago, JWTalk Forums said:

702017138_univ_sqs_sm.jpg

The Witnesses’ new national headquarters in Britain received high praise for sustainable design and environmental protection during construction.

View the full article on JW.org

Again, the link provided doesn't take us to the artical.

This one does.  https://www.jw.org/en/news/releases/by-region/united-kingdom/branch-office-breeam-rating-sustainable-design/

This was so great to see on JW.org just now....& I feel privileged to be a small part of it! 

I helped out on cleaning up the site of litter & contamination for a good 9/10months- then helped the decorating team paint some of the temporary structures for at least another 6/7 months- & now I have a cleaner assignment!! I'm hairdressing there every week!! 

& a great bonus is I get to chat to loads of brothers & sisters that worked on the Warwick project....what a great interchange of encouragement it's been & still is.

I'm so proud of our Brothers! We love our planet. With this new high quality methods of (green)  construction we train ourselves for the new world high standards in rebuilding the paradise. 

“The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.” 

13 hours ago, Daniela said:

I'm so proud of our Brothers! We love our planet. With this new high quality methods of (green)  construction we train ourselves for the new world high standards in rebuilding the paradise. 

Very good point. In the New World, we will not rush to build. Study the land a built upon what we know.

2 hours ago, bohemian said:

Unfortunately, not one mention there of Jehovah or his Witnesses. Likely a deliberate decision. :uhhuh:

But, we don't do any of this for recognition or credit, anyway. It's all to Jehovah's glory. Any honest-hearted person will see it if they search diligently. :)

“It’s not how much we know that pleases Jehovah, but how we feel about what we know and how we have allowed that knowledge to increase our love for Jehovah.”

2 hours ago, digital_dreamer said:

Unfortunately, not one mention there of Jehovah or his Witnesses. Likely a deliberate decision. :uhhuh:

But, we don't do any of this for recognition or credit, anyway. It's all to Jehovah's glory. Any honest-hearted person will see it if they search diligently. :)

It looks like comments are allowed on this BREEAM website, hopefully someone will comment about how Chelmsford City Council feel: “We are pleased that Jehovah’s Witnesses have so fully embraced such requirements for this development, even exceeding the standards expected by the city council.” The project “can now rightly be noted as a source of pride within our city, acting as a beacon for achieving the highest environmental standards.”   :)

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."