JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Updates to JW Library (iOS, Android, Windows)

3 hours ago, Mykyl said:

Short of folks pMing me if they really feel they want to know I'm not sure how to say it. When you know, you will fully understand why I'm not comfortable saying what it is that I was told in particularl on the public area of the forums. No secret handshakes or anything like that lol. Nor is it really a big deal.  I have been waiting a few months for someone to mention it.

To mention what? I lost track...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

11 minutes ago, shali said:

We've all been waiting on that for over a year now and it would be so much useful!!!!!

I assume they are as anxious as we are so there must be an unresolved issue with it, in the meantime I'm being as patient as I can...

I Want It Now.JPG

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I'm still waiting for the Android update but my PC has the new JWL.

How do we listen to multiple chapters in the Bible?

It streams only one chapter at a time..

24 minutes ago, jayrtom said:

So, is any one prepared now to disclosure some kind of mistery regarding the notes feature? :)

Not in public ;). Again it's no big deal. Let's just wait. As can be read on the main website they want to give us the ability for notes.

1 hour ago, jayrtom said:

So, is any one prepared now to disclosure some kind of mistery regarding the notes feature? :)

Yup.....

It's not ready yet..

With the notes feature, I thought it had been said before that it was always planned but the issue was always making sure it was compatible with the many different mobile devices used by the friends around the world.  Not to mention the issue of making sure you don't lose your notes when upgrade or lose your device without creating a login based system.

I thought the eQuipd brother sort of alluded to this a while back.

Come join our service group singers......♫ Grant us boldness we witness....help us overcome our fear. ♫

59 minutes ago, MzT said:

With the notes feature, I thought it had been said before that it was always planned but the issue was always making sure it was compatible with the many different mobile devices used by the friends around the world.  Not to mention the issue of making sure you don't lose your notes when upgrade or lose your device without creating a login based system.

I thought the eQuipd brother sort of alluded to this a while back.

Maybe this feature of JW Language could be the answer for the notes without creating a login system.

10 hours ago, Tortuga said:

I'm still waiting for the Android update but my PC has the new JWL.

How do we listen to multiple chapters in the Bible?

It streams only one chapter at a time..

This is why I still use JWReader. I like that I can play the Psalms at night. Or on a trip listen to the yearbook WITHOUT having to get on the phone and select the next chapter each time.

I haven't found a way with the new app to listen to more than one chapter at a time (or for that matter to download them, instead of stream them.) It seems to be very much like the wol.jw.org site. 

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

5 minutes ago, trottigy said:

This is why I still use JWReader. I like that I can play the Psalms at night. Or on a trip listen to the yearbook WITHOUT having to get on the phone and select the next chapter each time.

I haven't found a way with the new app to listen to more than one chapter at a time (or for that matter to download them, instead of stream them.) It seems to be very much like the wol.jw.org site. 

We use to use JW Podcaster until they stopped supporting it.

I recently noticed the JWLIBRARY app has publications available in 723 languages.  The JW.org site is available in 861 languages. 

Hi.

Is there any one of you who uses the jwlibrary app with Windows 10?

I have a tablet with Windows 10 and I have set the option of installing new apps in to the sd.

After installing the jwlibrary app and install some publications or the Bible, if I exit and enter again on the app, no publication has been saved.

Every time I download a publication then later it is no longer there when I exit the app. Why? Does it happen to you? Any solution to this problem?

Thank you

"If you get hold of the head of a snake, the rest of it is mere rope"

14 minutes ago, Tbs77 said:

Found it... under download..i didn't notice this before... Have any of you friends?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

Found what?

I notice language "English" in my app when I downloaded update now it's gone...

Oh now I see English under publications, downloaded...