JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW.org - NEWS RELEASES | Witnesses Poised to Launch Major Rebuilding Work in Guatemala and Mexico After Devastating Earthquakes

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2328 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

702017178_univ_sqs_sm.jpg

Jehovah’s Witnesses will begin a large-scale relief project to assist their fellow members in Guatemala and Mexico that were affected by two destructive earthquakes.

Link Fixed

View the full article on JW.org

Edited by rocket

Oh..oh...can I go?

¿Pretty please?

Si habla burrito hermano...:)

Ok, I lied. I don't speak Spanish...:(

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

21 hours ago, Tortuga said:

Oh..oh...can I go?

¿Pretty please?

Si habla burrito hermano...:)

Ok, I lied. I don't speak Spanish...:(

3 hours ago, JudyO said:

"Si habla burrito hermano."

"If talking donkey brother"???? Was this what you meant to say? Or did google translate get it wrong???

I think it was turtlese. :)

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

3 hours ago, JudyO said:

"Si habla burrito hermano."

"If talking donkey brother"???? Was this what you meant to say? Or did google translate get it wrong???

A Burrito is food that possíbly gets its name from Burro.

I was joking about my ability to speak Spanish and how useful I could be on the project.

I apologise for the off-topic humor.

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

8 hours ago, Tortuga said:

A Burrito is food that possíbly gets its name from Burro.

I was joking about my ability to speak Spanish and how useful I could be on the project.

I apologise for the off-topic humor.

It's ok Richard, you were just lightening the heavy mood for the moment, I thought you were funny. Don't have a problem with you trying to use a wee bit of humor to get through the serious stuff happening all the time.^_^

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

1 hour ago, bagwell1987 said:

It's ok Richard, you were just lightening the heavy mood for the moment, I thought you were funny. Don't have a problem with you trying to use a wee bit of humor to get through the serious stuff happening all the time.^_^

Yes Richard...I second that emotion!:D

10 hours ago, rocket said:

Okay, now that makes perfect sense!  That's one language I haven't been able to master yet. Nothing wrong with picking up a few extra languages. You never know when they might come in handy.

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

10 hours ago, rocket said:

I speak whale too however I don't think that's needed on the project.