JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting December 2017 edition

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2311 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I really enjoyed the Hmong sisters experience in the Inside Story.

We were visiting friends in Sacramento when the Hmong RTO was dedicated, our friends were invited to a dinner party for some of the friends that were able to attend the dedication and we were invited to join them. Chuck Valorz was there and I saw him hustle a CO playing pool. :lol:

We found out that a sister that my wife had pioneered with was a volunteer at the RTO and cleaned there once a week. She invited us to take a tour but we didn't stay in touch...:(

We also had an MTS graduate that worked at the RTO offer us a tour, we haven't stayed in touch with him either...:(

So it was nice to see the RTO and get a glimpse of what it has accomplished...:)

I hope we are offered another tour, we wont miss the next opportunity..:) 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

2 hours ago, Tortuga said:

Chuck Valorz was there and I saw him hustle a CO playing pool. :lol:

Chuck was my District Overseer at the Willoughby Assembly Hall (near Cleveland, Oh).  He and his wife stayed at the apartment for more than a year.  She pioneered with us in the Eastlake Congregation and I had the Saturday Book Study at the AH and they both were assigned to my group.  I was nervous when I found out that the DO was going to be in my group.  But he is a wonderful brother.