JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting December 2017 edition

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2313 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Just now, Thesauron said:

A música original lançada para a Reunião Anual foi planejada para 2018 por um bom tempo. Quando você pensa sobre isso, é numerado como Original Song No. 40.

Algum dia agora ...

That's it. The number 39 maybe this month and and maybe it has to do with the film What Is True Love?, since we will consider in the meeting Life and Ministry this month. :wub:

Edited by Lucas

That's it. The number 39 maybe this month and and maybe it has to do with the film What Is True Love?, since we will consider in the meeting Life and Ministry this month. :wub:
Inspired By Your Wonders (my fav so far) was 37 so I think it's safe to say we'll still be getting at least one osg a month.

Sent from my M5 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, molnarj said:

He said that from now on the talks of the Gilead Graduation and the Annual Meeting will be presented as a Monthly broadcast. That means that there will be fewer monthly broadcasts in the setting that we were used to. At least, that is what I understand.

Where was this said?  Did I miss...?  

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

I liked that because we are going to watch these events all over the world at the same time. But I will miss receiving one song a month. But I think there's still going to be a song this month.

Wait... no new song, either?????  :(

8 hours ago, Jothob said:

I shall miss the original song this month! 

:-(

8 hours ago, Lucas said:

But I will miss receiving one song a month. But I think there's still going to be a song this month.

5 hours ago, Hope said:

Wait... no new song, either?????  :(

You've all got that one right. I was looking forward to converting the song to mp3 format for you all.

Lucas, I hope you're right. Maybe later in the month...

1 hour ago, pnutts said:

download with subtitles and take that file import into a pdf converter.

I don't know how to do that on my Android phone..I would especially like the last talk about Rizpah! Perhaps Brother Chew will post a pdf..He does an excellent job..I open it in Moon Reader..:D

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

11 minutes ago, SUNRAY said:

I don't know how to do that on my Android phone..I would especially like the last talk about Rizpah! Perhaps Brother Chew will post a pdf..He does an excellent job..I open it in Moon Reader..:D

Oh, I hope he does.  I loved that last talk - took notes but did not note the finer details as the Brother brought them out.  Want to know how to isolate that talk from the others as well.  

So, yes, I too was little disappointed about not having a "proper" monthly broadcast.  When the GG and AMs was an article in print, did we receive a whole new separate magazine for it?  No it was a few pages of summary within the magazine.  Do you remember that sometimes we got "special editions" of the magazines, normally the Awake! on subjects like creation, or family etc.  So we can think of these broadcasts as the "special edition" of the monthly broadcasts.  Gilead for December, AM for January, and I'm edu-guessing that June will also be Gilead.

Although I get the impression we would not get the whole complete AM program :(  Hope we did miss out too much.  With this month it seems like they are just cutting the songs and announcements, getting straight into the talks.  I don't want to miss any parts of the AM.