JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Write a story one line at a time

Greenfield

That's what she told her friend to tell Rick. She was worried about telling Rick that they had a surprise delivery, She said this happens you know.>>

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Meanwhile Josh having landed in Oz was rushed to a Rehab centre for metho addiction which also dealt with horrific car accident injuries, just so happened Gabe was delivering some Watchtower and Awake magazines to one of the patients there.

:wheelchair:Well Josh said a nurse welcome to the rehab ward said:borg: we will do what we can to help you,,,

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Hate to tell you this Gabe but Josh was walking Ok. :wheelchair::crackwhip:It was a double hernia from the weight of the semi-trailer that is why he first delivered to the maternity ward. Back to the one sentence story.

Josh saw the magazines that Gabe had and said to the nurse you can help me by giving me one of those magazines and I also want a Bible Study .

Gabe said hi Josh. (She was still in shock, A BIBLE STUDY! she had been trying to get one for years. )I overheard you would like a bible study, Well I can help you gladly. What subject interests you the most?

• 2 weeks later...

An unbaptized publisher called FrANco who had a very beautiful (fleshly) sister named FranCESca who unbeknown to both her brother and Adam was also a NCIS agent but wanted to learn the truth along with her brother.

Francesca said all i could fine was some awake magazines on how to break free from Drug addiction do you Want to read it?

!

Rick was happy to be a dad. This means when his son grows he can take him to little League, Ice Hockey games, How to fly fish. OH the possibilities even how to be a good preacher & use the bible

meanwhile back to Francesco and Adam

Francesca said all i could fine was some awake magazines on how to break free from Drug addiction do you Want to read it? (sorry couldn't get the quotes to work for some reason they everything went blue:perplexed:

!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the new sentence

Nahh said the Drug lord as he squeezed the trigger on his pistol, Adam (who had just been assigned to the case it was to be his last as he was going to dedicate his life to Jehovah) dived in front of Francesco.

The shot rickashaded into Francesco so both Adam(whose leg was in a very bad way), Francesco,Rick, Jan and the baby (who by the way was having very bad complications after the birth) were airlifted to Australia into Joshs' ward

The LBC brothers came by & stood by everyone's side.. They said prayers and from the local cong.Of Kangaroo Island. they set up around the clock care & provided meals & lots of TLC..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The telephone pole went on to become the star of a new sit-com in which many contestants tried their skill at wrapping themselves around it while continuing to survive unscathed.

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

• 2 months later...

Rick responded rather embarrassed that he didn't know, "I haven't heard much from the friends in Hell (MI) I hear more from my ole friends in Purgatory (CO) so I recon I had better get on the stick and ring someone in Hell (MI) to find out."

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Rick thought he should go visit his friends. He'd been away for so long. He was truly missed.....