JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

No armed confrontation between Russia and the US

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2167 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump will absolutely not allow armed confrontation between Russia and the US, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov told RIA Novosti in an interview.

“Speaking about risks of a military confrontation, I am 100 percent sure that [both the US and Russian] militaries won’t allow this, and of course neither will President [Vladimir] Putin or President [Donald] Trump,” Lavrov said.

“After all they are leaders, elected by their people and are responsible for their peace,” the Russian foreign minister added.

Trump said he would “be glad to see [Putin] in the White House” and then added that he “would be happy to make a reciprocal visit [to Moscow],” Lavrov stated.

https://www.rt.com/news/424646-putin-trump-no-confrontation/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=RSS

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

I overhead this when at market: 'no way Putin is that stupid to start stuff, he has one aircraft carrier,  we have about 20...'

I also heard that when the Russian carrier was deployed into the Syrian theatre of operations,  it had to be towed there.

It would appear to be in everyone's best interests if they would just get together over the weekend and settle everything over a few stiff drinks and then this Monday they can announce Peach and Security for all and then we can get on with what we were getting on..

3 hours ago, tekmantwo said:

It would appear to be in everyone's best interests if they would just get together over the weekend and settle everything over a few stiff drinks

I think they should invite the pope, they all get drunk, the pope makes a few bad jokes or says something rude and after he passes out the other decide to get rid of him right after they tell the world they are best friends...:lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

7 hours ago, Gregexplore said:

That would make delicious Monday ... referring to Peach :lol1:

6 hours ago, nanceebgd46 said:

Truer words were never spoken..."please bring on the peach and security!"

While I would love to claim this was intentional,  I  cannot. 

But, I do loves me some peace cobbler---anyone got a good recipe?

2 hours ago, rocket said:

I like peaches much better that war.  :)

Me too....

3 minutes ago, tekmantwo said:

But, I do loves me some peace cobbler---anyone got a good recipe?

You know who does..

It even has a secret ingredient.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D