JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Two Elderly Jehovah’s Witnesses Die in Eritrean Prison

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2161 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

It’s encouraging to read about brothers who have met such hard persecution with courage and endurance for such a long time. But..., may Jehovah give them justice soon. And may those who cause these things learn that they are opposing the Sovereign of the universe, causing his anger.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

The inhumane criminals that imprison and mistreat our brothers will get their just reward soon enough when Jehovah serves out his true Justice "Vengeance is mine says the lord"

Whilst it is a very sad state of affairs it is so encouraging (for us) that they retain their faith and love while undergoing such harsh conditions.

How gloriously happy they will be when awakened to living forever in a peaceful new earth where wicked treatment will be gone forever and ever and their love will continue for ever and ever indeed for all eternity.

Those conditions they had to endure were inhumane & horrific! Our dear faithful brothers will not be forgotten by Jehovah & He will reward them with the resurrection.

As has been mentioned before, these people don’t realise they are fighting the sovereign of the universe! BIG MISTAKE GUYS!!!