JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Things Never Change

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2143 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I’m just beyond. We all know Satan has no mercy.  And, making children a target, beyond comprehension. Jehovah brought Noah’s generation to an end because of violence. Can’t be long now. News is on now. Like nightmare stuff. 

It used to  me sick to ear the reports, daily of deaths during the Vietnam war. Today, it is the same, with no formal wars going on in this country, anyway. Yet, deaths, and more deaths. Horrendous. 

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

Like the bible tells. The suffering is only increasing, for example the children in syria, yemen; they are dying. Many are dying without food even though the whole world have the resources to feed everyone. But, unfortunately no one in this world will care, they will support this rule of Satan. But, we can be happy that we are not supporting this; this brutality by negligence of the powerful. Be happy that we are people of Jehovah and that He selected us from this garbage world.

“Just as you want men to do to you, do the same way to them.”

:backflip: Luke 6:31:backflip:                                               

Romans 13:1-3 being used to support the abuse of these children.  Same verses used to support slavery in the 19th century and "superior - inferior" doctrine of the late 19th & 20th century.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/sessions-cites-bible-verse-to-defend-trumps-immigration-policy-raises-christians-ire/ar-AAyIl74?li=BBnb7Kz

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

What's sad is that it's easy to think that the children in the West aren't suffering, because the ones in the Middle East and Sub Saharan Africa have to go through things we can't even imagine. It's so difficult to think about without just becoming so overwhelmed. It looks like Jehovah really blesses him people, and his people do real good in their communities, but it's still so sad what people go through in this world. I really wish everyone in these lands could learn the truth. It would really improve their lives.

But many young people in the West suffer as well. So many more children are growing up out of wedlock, who don't know even who their father is. Many young people live in very unstable homes where they don't even know where they're going to sleep from night to night. So many are physically, verbally, sexually abuse, and/or neglected. I've seen "parents" who don't even know how to feed their children. I've seen children with their bottle filled with cola. It really saddens me, because this is stuff that is right in front of us; it angers me.

i think it go like this

the more things Chang the more it stay the same 

yes it sad, but thay are braking the law and throws how are U.S citizen  if you brack the law your 

kid dont go with you to jell, and sa it was pointed out to me that many coming in to the U.S. dont or 

relied that there are people how need help in the US to

a few years a go mom was ask why she was hear and how she was helping it was a non U.S citizen

we leaved in low income housing she keep asking and asking finling mom show her mom lichens and SSI  

check the lady was in shock and under her breath she said but you an american 

Edited by bobby

7 minutes ago, bobby said:

i think it go like this

the more things Chang the more it stay the same 

You're right Bobby, it's just a different way to say the same thing. ...

It's like saying that the only 'constant' in life is 'change'...it's a little bit enigmatic but you know what I mean. ...