JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

In the paradise... Will we have bandaids?

Maybe when we’re perfect our cuts will heal up faster. 

I imagine all our scars from these days will heal into fresh skin when we’re perfect so why wouldn’t our healing of future cuts and scrapes be better than the healing we have now?

Either that or we’ll invent dermal regenerators like they use on Star Trek 😉

9 hours ago, Cornflake said:

I imagine all our scars from these days will heal into fresh skin when we’re perfect

I dunno if I like that idea, I have a few scars that I'm kinda proud of. They tell the story of my life, a rode map, if you will....😉

( all punctuation or spelling errors are intentional, intended for your amusement)

6 hours ago, tekmantwo said:

I dunno if I like that idea, I have a few scars that I'm kinda proud of. They tell the story of my life, a rode map, if you will....😉

( all punctuation or spelling errors are intentional, intended for your amusement)

Yes I get that. It’s a part of your life. 

I wonder if our skin does heal up old marks if we’ll lose sun damage, i.e. tan, and go back to being our original skin shade that we had as babies. 

16 minutes ago, Donna said:

Job 33: 25
Let his flesh become fresher than in youth;Let him return to the days of his youthful vigor.’

I got pretty banged up during my youthful vigor.. I fell out of tree, crashed my bike, crashed my skateboard. Youthful vigor isn't scar free...:lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

2 hours ago, Cornflake said:

Yes I get that. It’s a part of your life. 

Haha, Sis, I was just funnin around, I do that every so often...

2 hours ago, Cornflake said:

I wonder if our skin does heal up old marks if we’ll lose sun damage, i.e. tan, and go back to being our original skin shade that we had as babies. 

That would be fine with me,  I don't really want to carry this skin cancer and jagged scars and other sundry assorted wear marks around for ever. 

Think of how we would look after 1000yrs🤤 If I can do this much damage to myself in the last 50yrs, how much more would we accumulate over 1K?...

Yeah, I'll take the refresh option,  thank you velly mush---😁 

30 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

I got pretty banged up during my youthful vigor.. I fell out of tree, crashed my bike, crashed my skateboard. Youthful vigor isn't scar free...:lol1:

Was Tim anywhere near when that happened? And how did HE get HIS scars? Hmmmm?

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

42 minutes ago, tekmantwo said:

That would be fine with me,  I don't really want to carry this skin cancer and jagged scars and other sundry assorted wear marks around for ever. 

My B.I.L. also has skin cancer and he has this lotion that he puts on his face that highlights the precancerous cells. It makes him look like he has psoriasis or a really bad sunburn but it helps check the bad spots.  Have you tried that?

2004- A new skin cream approved by the FDA may help prevent common sun-related skin problems from developing into skin cancer.

Link

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

12 hours ago, rocket said:

My B.I.L. also has skin cancer and he has this lotion that he puts on his face that highlights the precancerous cells. It makes him look like he has psoriasis or a really bad sunburn but it helps check the bad spots.  Have you tried that?

No sir, I have not heard of that and will look into it, many thanks!

I have spots on me that Denise says is cancer, or near cancer,  I have yet to talk to a Dr about it.

If you ignore it,  it goes away,  right?

That reminds me, Mandi just said something,  didn't she?....😆

12 hours ago, Stormswift said:

Was Tim anywhere near when that happened? And how did HE get HIS scars? Hmmmm?

I may or may not have been in the vicinity when the alleged scarring took place, I can neither confirm nor deny any knowledge of said incident...although I do have recurrent nightmares about yellow pieces of plywood and steel wheels and a long concrete driveway...

And I earned everyone of mine, in one fashion or the other...🤐

Yes, I have put on butterfly bandaids in the field, covered up with fast food napkins and electricians tape, working alone and at night, 5miles from the nearest asphalt road. You should see my first aid kit....🙃

12 hours ago, rocket said:

Have you tried that?

I looked at the link(thank you), I will check into that some more...

It mentioned a 'photodynamic therapy' that sounds kinda neat, in a tech kind of way.

Laser activated drugs....

IMO, I see the angels as our guardian and police force. A scenario where a brother/sister falls from a storey building while engaging in construction will call for divine intervention which Jehovah will use through his angels. They will guard us in everything we do until the thousand year reign is over. During this reign, we may mistakenly cut ourselves, but in a few days we won't even see any marks, bruises or scars. The combination of a fully functioning growing perfect system and divine assistance would be the norm.