JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

These Days, "Shop til you drop" Takes on a Whole New Meaning :(

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1893 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Gunman opens fire at mall in Salt Lake City suburb, 2 hurt

1/13/19 5:10 PM

MURRAY, Utah — Authorities say a gunman has opened fire at a mall in a suburb of Salt Lake City and that two people were wounded.

The Salt Lake Tribune newspaper reported that officers are searching for the gunman.

The shooting happened Sunday afternoon at the Fashion Place mall in the suburb of Murray.

http://www.dailyjournal.net/2019/01/13/us-mall-shooting-utah/

Who would have thought that going to school or going shopping could pose such a threat to our lives?:unsure:

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

There's been another shooting at a shopping mall: :(

https://patch.com/illinois/orlandpark/shooting-orland-square-mall-confirmed

ORLAND PARK, IL — Orland Park police are asking people to stay out of the Orland Square Mall area as they investigate a shooting said to happen in the lower level of mall outside of the Apple Store. As of 7:30 p.m., the entire mall is being evacuated as police continue to search for the shooter according to police sources.

More than 100 police units have begun staging a command center outside the Cheesecake Factory, where at least one witness has reported hearing gunshots.

Police confirmed that there was a shooting around 6:30 p.m. Monday. Shoppers told WGN that they heard multiple shots and started running.

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif